The Nissan Club banner

STRADA/ACCOLADE 98~01 eyelids (painted install) ~56K OwNeD~

4K views 42 replies 26 participants last post by  OneHot2ndGenAlty 
#1 ·
Well...finally painted. and semi installed. i came home to find out i was out the foam 3M double sided tape and was too lazy 2 jump back in the car to get some :D. so i just used some scotch blue tape for a temp install for my pic...and tested ma new SLR camera...enjoy...fitment i can't complain...i'll just let the pictures do the talking.

Special Thanks to Dave @ STRADA/ACCOLADE for the sponsorship.

See less See more
#11 ·
David@StradaUSA said:
And you drive a stock looking altima with painted stock wheels and want stock looking sideskirts made... this mod is definitely not for you thats for sure. ;)
WOW.

Just because I don't like eyelids... Good job there. Great attitude buddy.

#17 ·
I can definitely see that Dave went for a different look then mine which is more of a subtle/simple "Ry style":D but the fitment looks awesome!

For those that are not too hot on the shape, I would say just trim it to shape yourself using a dremel. I think it would look even better if it had a little more curve at the end instead of just going straight across towards the front grill.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.