The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
The Racist Metrosexual
3,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

It has the guys from the And 1 videos on it. The game looks tight. I saw it on demo at the mall and once the stupid little kid got off the controller wifey grabbed me, ready to go!

·
Bone
1,418 Posts
Did this game just come out?? I was looking to pick up a b-ball game..but not sure what one i wanted.

What games do you have for the x-box dayne?

I never really got into the games that I bought

Project Gothem
Rally Challenge
UFC
Moto GP
Blood Wake

and I think one more that i can't think of.

Whats the good swag out there?

·
The Racist Metrosexual
3,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Sega sports titles are a must have. (NFL/NBA 2K3) Halo is a must have and Dead or Alive 3 is also. A lot of folks are sleeping on XBOX, but watch how XBOX starts oWnIng in a few months. Check out what I show you in the next few posts. I'll cover all aspects.

·
The Racist Metrosexual
3,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They've got a game coming out thats supposed to oWn GT3, its called Sega GT 2002. You can mod and race your car to the fullest extent possible.

·
The Racist Metrosexual
3,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They've got two nifty shoot em up games comng out. I think one is already out.....

One is called Dead to Rights:
http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=210135

the other is a joint called Hitman 2:
http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=644784

That game ^^^ is going to own! You can do ish like snipe a soldier on his post and then go to him, strip him, put on his uniform and creep into your marks room blasting with silenced pistols. My boy showed me this video clip where the dude sniped this official through his bathroom when the guy was in the shower.

·
Former Alty Owner
2,925 Posts
pretty_dayne said:
A lot of folks are sleeping on XBOX, but watch how XBOX starts oWnIng in a few months. Check out what I show you in the next few posts. I'll cover all aspects.

Ummm.. not going to happen anytime soon.. PS2 Owns XBox...

:eek:wned: :)

·
Go ahead, make my day!
492 Posts
Street hoops plays kinda sluggish like most of the sega games, It's Activision so I expect it to be worse, but I'd still rather play those than play EA sports games. NFL FEVER owns the 2k series. That Sega GT looks F'n tight tho. You can hookup regular cars instead of monster cars. Milk, you should rent before you buy, it much better than wasting $50. Halo is a must have.

·
altimas.net GOD
2,824 Posts
damn well abopu Sega Gt 2002 i waited for it when it came out on the Dreamcast and they said it was the GT2 killer so i doubt it will be the GT3 killer

·
Kitt Shicker
1,128 Posts
Dead to Rights is awesome and if you havent played HALO on LAN with at least 4 XBOX's you gotta try that!! im looking forward to Shenmue 2 coming out in October or November. keep an eye out on that one.

·
upward spiral
1,334 Posts
street hoops is sluggish, inside drive i thought was tight also...
as everyone else stated, Halo is a must have...and i enjoyed Sega GT for dreamcast, may not have been a Gran Tourismo killer but i think it was damn good..

·
Go ahead, make my day!
492 Posts
PS2 ownz XBOX?... Is that why I sold my P(ieceof)S(hit)2 cuz It was getting no play on account of the XBOX kicking it's ass!

·
H.N.I.C.
3,488 Posts
i don't giv a flip how much processing power that thing has....
the quality of the game play, not the way it looks matters more...
the XBOX will never pass up the PS2, come on now
u can play your old PS1 games on the thing...
now, wen the second XBOX arrives in about a year n half - 2 years it might be a different story..
plus u can get Linux on your PS2 (u can for the XBOX too now, but don't tell Bill)
now i am not bashing the XBOX, 'cause i would snatch it up if i could get it for the hook up in one sec w/o a second guess...
but the games are just better for the PS2...

about Street Hoops, i've known people who liked it..
some who took it back...
i know no one who doesn't think it's kool
it's just that the people i know who traded it in say it plays too much like NBA streets....

·
Registered
72 Posts
Are you kidding me....whoeva said that NFL 2K3 was bad is crazy i mean would you look this guy in the face and tell him that this game sucked

·
Registered
72 Posts
Or look at edgerrin james..... dont he have golds in real life well NFL 2K3 really went to the next step past madden when they say "if its in the game, its in the game"

1 - 20 of 32 Posts