The Nissan Club banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got off the phone with Dan Greenbank over at Street Weapon. He informed me of a new kit you all will be able to buy now. I have been dealing with Dan and Street Weapon Composites for over 1 year now. To my knowledge, I am the top reseller for all Cougar Drift Kits, even outselling NOPI. No hard core facts on that yet. Basically I have a real good relationship with him.

I talked to them today and we can now start taking orders for the Altima Drift Kit by Street Weapon. The kit will be available in pieces or the full kit.
Prices:

Full Kit - $699 + Shipping
Front or Rear Bumper - $289 + Shipping

Shipping is state dependent. Average cost are $93-$173 for a front bumper and $103-$213 for a full kit. However there is a few states where shipping is very expensive. I have the complete Street Weapon Chart here at my business to provide you with quick quotes.

The plugs for the kit were just shipped to the manufacturering facility. They can only make one Altima Kit a day per mold. With one mold, its only a kit per day. Estimated wait is always said to be 3-4 weeks but from my experience some kits get shipped within 2 weeks. All kits and bumpers will need to be shipped to a business address.

Please feel free to call my business, Cougar Parts Online at 540-663-4995 or e-mail us at [email protected]. I am a verified Business with altimas.net as well as paypal. Payments will be accepted via paypal or money order. Please refer to the ordering information page at www.customcougars.com for details.

Thanks.

·
Chrome Rider 2010
137 Posts
is there anyway that you can get pics of the first kit once finished, i'd be interested in the rear piece.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I talked with Street Weapon about pictures cause I know how people want to see before they buy. They said they have a few pictures of the kit in their system. They have to hunt them down and get back to me. Since they are so busy packing up kits to ship for other cars, they said give them a few days. I talk to them almost every business day so I will let ya know. The kit did not change from the cougar kit except to fit your cars... if you wanna see the cougar kit, E-mail us for more pictures.

·
Nissan God
5,942 Posts
so basically ur sayin its the same DRIFT kit as every other car out there? if it is..this is what it should look like, the sides look nice if they turn out like some of these do

thats James Howards car

·
Registered
217 Posts
hmmm thats weird when i called they said dan was at the tokyo auto salon and wouldnt be back til the 14th maybe he came home early and skipped the show all together or ran out of money on mo-shu(sp)(Chris Tucker from Rush Hour 2)

·
NISSANCLUB.COM
4,763 Posts
I have seen the kit myself ON a second generation altima, looked REALLY good, very JDM.

Here is exactly what the kit looks like:

·
Nissan God
5,942 Posts
how did the sides and rear look mike? better than anything else out there?

·
Registered
25 Posts
yo so the street weapon kit looks like that for the second gen altima? what abuot those geadlights?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I will have pics soon.. no one has posted a SW kit yet, they are all VIS kits made for the 240sx and R34 Skylines....

I have two kits already paid and on the list... if anyone else wants in, just let me know.

·
Registered
25 Posts
so they dont go on a second gen altima
/?

·
Nissan God
5,942 Posts
ChromaCougar said:
I will have pics soon.. no one has posted a SW kit yet, they are all VIS kits made for the 240sx and R34 Skylines....

I have two kits already paid and on the list... if anyone else wants in, just let me know.
i kinda wanna see pics first. but how much is it shipped?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I will probably jump on once i see some pics

·
You can...Call me Mr. 258
143 Posts
pics?

·
Nissan God
5,942 Posts
this is 2nd gen only. actual pics of the kit on an Altima will soon be released

·
upward spiral
618 Posts
wow......i think im still going aero duo though....may hold out,,,,man!

·
Registered
41 Posts
so.. this is for first gen?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.