The Nissan Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
master of the custom cai
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
friday night me and my friend went to streets of woodfield. there was nothing else better to do, so we decided to go through the parking garage to set off car alarms with my exuast :lol: . so anyways, from my prevoius thread bout how we all see modded altys, and they dont even know bout this site, i decided to do sumthing intellegent. in the parking garage, i spotted 2 altimas. both were 2nd gens, with exuast. i put notes on their windshield saying to come here and register. so if anyone did recieve these notes, please browse this site. you will make many new friends, and get great deals on alls sorts of parts

·
I'm The Yellow Member
5,268 Posts
turbonismo99 said:
friday night me and my friend went to streets of woodfield. there was nothing else better to do, so we decided to go through the parking garage to set off car alarms with my exuast :lol:
I was just wondering if you did it ;)

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
turbonismo99 said:
friday night me and my friend went to streets of woodfield. there was nothing else better to do, so we decided to go through the parking garage to set off car alarms with my exuast :lol: . so anyways, from my prevoius thread bout how we all see modded altys, and they dont even know bout this site, i decided to do sumthing intellegent. in the parking garage, i spotted 2 altimas. both were 2nd gens, with exuast. i put notes on their windshield saying to come here and register. so if anyone did recieve these notes, please browse this site. you will make many new friends, and get great deals on alls sorts of parts
loser

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
lol, jk. You go to conant right

1 - 9 of 9 Posts