1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Yep , which one s that mate !

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Does your strut bar hit the top of the intake manifold?
No buddy , don t have the same one as you got , which one s yours !

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
The Racing Line one has some bend on the brace , helps with not touching the plenum .

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Wonder if you got the one for the 4 cyl , wionder if Stillen has 2 applications right ! Someone can add to that .

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
From all that I read on cornercarvers.com a strut bar doesn't really help anything.

There is a good read about it on that site if anyone wants to do a search, but be warned its about 15 pages or so [last I remembered].

·
Registered
2,771 Posts

·
09 Altima 3.5SE 6MT Sedan
6,365 Posts
Hey Zack...minor threadjack, but do tell, what's the story on this?

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Breather ! In place of pvc valve !Would like to have other pic angle if possible . Good call dOug .

·
Start The Show - Jet
1,013 Posts
From all that I read on cornercarvers.com a strut bar doesn't really help anything.

There is a good read about it on that site if anyone wants to do a search, but be warned its about 15 pages or so [last I remembered].
Hit and miss, based on platform. Some platforms have more flex than others, but our factory strut bar under the wiper cowl (if you can even call it a strut bar) is pretty flimsy. In a perfect world, a custom-made bar between both struts and triangulated to the firewall would be best, but there's no good spot to tie into the firewall on the 3rd Gen. Racingline's product isn't ideal, but I did notice a bit better feeling on initial turn in and when the front end sets on a corner. Not huge by any means, but a difference nonetheless.

·
6,365 Posts
I did notice a bit better feeling on initial turn in and when the front end sets on a corner. Not huge by any means, but a difference nonetheless.
Exactly how I would describe the RL effect on my 4gen.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Good idea .

Any link to where you got this one !

·
6,365 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts