red powered by nissan shoulder pads, $25

hoods pins, lock kind, $35

pioneer premier deck DEH-P440, $185

let me know if your interested in any of this stuff

[email protected] or PM me

·
Ex 1st gen owner
5,576 Posts
damnnnnn you tryin to rape some people I just sold a bra for 15 shipped. and hood pins only cost like 20 at autozone or napa
WTF???

·
OG
4,071 Posts
/\/\ yah i got screwed on stealth's bra ... first to ask but didnt check back in time ...

if the bra is a 1st gen type ... i'll even give u $20 + shipping

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
your gonna have to pay more for the bra then that, stealth was probably a cheap lebra, this one fits way better, and its over $100 new from the dealership.

and hood pins from auto zone are cheap latch ones, these ones have a lock for them and you have to have a key to open them.

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
got pix of the hood lock pins?

·
Ex 1st gen owner
5,576 Posts
yeah mine was a LeBra, it came with the XE i bought for parts, but the box was still in the back seat so It wasnt even 6 months old. anyway sorry for bustin your balls, It just sounded like you was tryin to burn people, maybe not

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no problem stealth, i would go for 20 shipped there just the green and blue colored ones, 5 color.

sizzzzo i dont have a digital camera so i dont have pics, but i am good to buy from have a ton of people on the site that will back me up.

let me know

·
OG
4,071 Posts
hey in the category of car dress-up i dont know shiet ... i would definately buy it off u even for the $100 but no dinero$ ... more important things first right ?

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
chickenwing how much do you have maybe we can work something out.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts