The Nissan Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had sooo many problems with this car. The latest is, the car has been driven about 15-30 mins and then I will hit the gas. It doesn't matter if it's from a stop or just hitting the gas to continue moving forward, the car will sputter a little and the rpm will jump. When I come to a stop for example, at a light, the car cuts off. I can restart the car and it will go as if nothing happened. It is not throwing any codes to indicate a problem. I am beyond frustrated because I have just replaced the a/c compressor hose which was what was causing the issue in the first place. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Happened to b4...intermittent...but will prob get worse if not fixed and eventually throw a code....mine ended up being a spark plug coil. Had same issues in the past, so I kinda knew what it was. Replaced one and worked fine,but ended up replacing other 3 soon after.

Typically code will start with p030, and end with 0-6 if/when it does show up.

If you have torque pro, you can do a live data check and see if there is anything you see that seems off.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's not the coil pack. I just put in another engine in and it was new in the old engine so I just transferred them over since they were still new. But thank you for the reply.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts