The Nissan Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a '05 Nissan Altima SER and I want to buy some subs. I don't really want to put them in the trunk. I was thinking about doing to custom work and have maybe a 10 inch sub coming through the rear middle seat(where the cupholders go) from the trunk. I know I would have to do work to the seats but I would like to be able to have the subs play the music directly into the cab. I am open to any suggestions and/or help. Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a '05 Nissan Altima SER and I want to buy some subs. I don't really want to put them in the trunk. I was thinking about doing to custom work and have maybe a 10 inch sub coming through the rear middle seat(where the cupholders go) from the trunk. I know I would have to do work to the seats but I would like to be able to have the subs play the music directly into the cab. I am open to any suggestions and/or help. Thanks
You could build a ported box that fires through the rear center. I had a buddy that did the same thing with a G35 sedan

·
never take it to the shop
1,621 Posts
You are going to have to totally seal off your trunk from the cars cabin to effectively port through the armrest. You are also going to need a good amount of power. If you are aiming for a basic nice system subs facing rear is the most efficient.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts