The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend MJG is organizing a maxima meet at John Harvards on route 347, right in front of the Smithhaven Mall. Lets diversify this meet and bring other nissan flavors!

Everyone's invited, you dont have to own a nissan or a car or anything to come. Meet is this Sunday the 29th around 8PM. We'll check out each others rides stock/modded and have a bite to eat.

John Harvards(close to stony brook university)
Time:
8PM

Anyone interested please post up!

Sister thread at maxima.org
http://forums.maxima.org/showthread.php?t=333047

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool, theres alot of support from maxima.org and LImaximas. cummon alty's - represent!

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeap, too late. it was a nice turn out, I was the only altima though. I'll post pics on my website later.

·
Registered
91 Posts
How about setting it up for next week so everyone has time to see the post? I've been trying to meet some of you people, but I keep missing the events :(
-Gary

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
my friend wants to set up another meet same location in a few weeks. maybe we can get some VW's in the mix too.

·
Registered
15 Posts
hey guys, im from over on maxima.org, i was at the meet, we had about 10 people show up, not that many, but everyone was real cool, it was a good time. I think MJG is gonna try and get another meet going, prob in the same place, sometime soon, while its still nice out. this time with a little more advance, ill keep you guys posted :)

·
Registered
91 Posts
how about a meet at jillians on route 110 to make it a neutral spot for us nassau people. it's just a thought
I'm up for Jillians...What's a good night...a new thread should be started if everyone is in agreement..

-Gary

3,250 Posts
02 Joe said:
I did not realize that this weekend was a family BBQ weekend.
I will not be making the meet at John Harvards.
Maybe next time...
were you at bald hill on tuesday night 02 joe? i was up over there in the red supra b/c my car was in the shop

1 - 20 of 27 Posts