The Nissan Club banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
14,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, we need to find a place to host this meet. So if you know of some place, post it up. In a week or so, we'll start a poll and get things rolling.

·
majin sayia-jin
634 Posts
Can we make it a little closer this time like 40 minutes closer:D , it was a nice ride to J/Bbut far :(

·
4,733 Posts
I think somewhere between the George Washington Bridge and the Whitestone/Throgs Neck Bridge would be a fair place to hold the meet. There are several big parks in the Bronx as well as Queens. This would be fair for all NJ, NY and CT people.

·
majin sayia-jin
634 Posts
WILLDOGS said:
I think somewhere between the George Washington Bridge and the Whitestone/Throgs Neck Bridge would be a fair place to hold the meet. There are several big parks in the Bronx as well as Queens. This would be fair for all NJ, NY and CT people.
I like this I deaThere are several big parks in the Bronx as well as Queens. This would be fair for all NJ, NY and CT people. :D :cool:

·
4,733 Posts
See, it just makes sense if you look at a map. The Bronx/Queens/Lower Westchester area is where the center of all 3 states. All fair and equal. If I get time later, I will look up places in these areas. Someone else can also volunteer if they'd like :)

·
Former Alty Owner
2,925 Posts
mrdeucie said:
you also have to take into consideration though that the majority of the people that will be going will be either going from LI, the Brooklyn and Queens though
totally agreed.. :)

I like Erynn's idea of Christopher Morely Park..

·
4,733 Posts
mrdeucie said:
you also have to take into consideration though that the majority of the people that will be going will be either going from LI, the Brooklyn and Queens though
Because the meets are usually more towards the Long Island side. If we moved it in a little more inland, maybe some people from NJ, PA would show up. :shrug: just my .02, i don't care either way, I am just worried that no one will show up again like last time. I am trying to get the most people interested and there are a whole lotta people outside of the usual LI.

It probably because you all feel safer in LI huh? ;)

I get it.

·
Torqueless wonder...
2,586 Posts
WILLDOGS said:
Also, I mentioned Queens as a place we can all meet. Anyone know if of a good place around there?
Queens would be a great place to have a meet but we have to find out where to go to hold it...

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.