The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
big body benz on the way
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just wish it would be summer already so i can put my car together again ..ok that is all i have to say

·
big body benz on the way
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i want i want i want to move to some place where it is WARM i hate IN but only a couple of weeks left until spring then TopNotch Indiana going to show all what is up....Siman what you mean we are crazy shit man you knwo me i am not crazy ...hahahahaha

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
lol, I guess I'm just as crazy as you all... driving to SB in a snow storm to just say "What's up" and watch Matt and Mike get drunk at Applebees...

It was good catching up with you guys. Should be fun to see what you all have in store for Spring.

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
ross said:
i have yet to meet simans, one of these days...
lol, I hide out in a VW now.... that may be the reason. :p

PhantasmO said:
kewl ass guy... :)
Thanks a lot man... we'll definitely have to meet up again. I enjoyed the trip to Indy. Fun times for sure.

Once life gets out of the way, I'm sure we'll all meet up again. :p

·
master of the custom cai
885 Posts
man i miss summer! crusing home from work at 10 pm, the windows down, my system up, in a deigo-T!! man i miss that feeling! nite-time driving, when its like 70 out! its a feeling you can't describe!!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
actually i think you did just describe the feeling, lol.

anyway, so it's been awhile, but i finally ran across topnotch indiana. anway, jason you're car looks freakishly familiar, where you at concord last spring for some cheap stereo competition they had??? if that was you, you're car has come a long way since then, i have old pics of it. also who was the guy with the silver civic there, he was a real jackass to me.

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
SilverSupra said:
actually i think you did just describe the feeling, lol.

anyway, so it's been awhile, but i finally ran across topnotch indiana. anway, jason you're car looks freakishly familiar, where you at concord last spring for some cheap stereo competition they had??? if that was you, you're car has come a long way since then, i have old pics of it. also who was the guy with the silver civic there, he was a real jackass to me.
lol, ya that was me. www.topnotchindiana.com at the time we had two silver civics.

·
Registered
10 Posts
i don't know if you remember me, but i talked to you about your car, and i was talking pictures. this is also were i met derek, i knew when i saw you with nic, i'd seen you before. you guys interested in comin to another meet at concord this year??? i don't think there is one planned yet, but i'm gonna look into settin one up, and try to get it bigger than last year, it just sucked last year.

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
SilverSupra said:
i don't know if you remember me, but i talked to you about your car, and i was talking pictures. this is also were i met derek, i knew when i saw you with nic, i'd seen you before. you guys interested in comin to another meet at concord this year??? i don't think there is one planned yet, but i'm gonna look into settin one up, and try to get it bigger than last year, it just sucked last year.
set it up

·
Registered
10 Posts
anyone got an idea of how to go about gettin a meet set up?? also any ideas for it would be good, i'm blank after takin finals.

also if i set this up i'm shootin for like sometime early to mid May.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts