The Nissan Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,377 Posts
alright got 2 of them...it's a huge diff in the 2k max. exhaust is deeper tone and slight increase in pep. Probably good for 5+ hp. 2k doesn't have much miles on it, so don't give me slack about outdated grounding wires.

you can do the same or better with wires, terminals, etc from partsexpress for $50.

Jae

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
wow..so it does make a difference..huh? ive been kinda holding back on it because i dont want extra wire clutter.

·
Registered
6,377 Posts
There's still more to be gained...we just put the ground wires on top of the existing wires. We're gonna take all the wires out and sand the metal to take the paint off. That should help out even more.

For the 93 max, we haven't installed it yet. We're trying to do other stuff first.

honestly, don't buy the sun auto kit. I'd rather people save $ and buy the wires/stuff themselves and save $50. tonight, I'll tell you what's in the kit and you can purchase the stuff yourself.

Jae

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
yo...if u got it installed...i like to analyze that...cuz i'm tryin 2 build ma own...

i'll make ur CD now to jae @ work...

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
To Ry i m interested in this mod..... i m not part of b15sentra.net so how can i get in touch w the people that are cordinating this group buy?

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
albertz said:
To Ry i m interested in this mod..... i m not part of b15sentra.net so how can i get in touch w the people that are cordinating this group buy?
Just register for B15Sentra.net and post there or PM fonkee1.

·
Registered
6,377 Posts
XOoET64oOX said:
yo...if u got it installed...i like to analyze that...cuz i'm tryin 2 build ma own...

i'll make ur CD now to jae @ work...
How about I just bring the kit over when I see you?

btw, Tues or wed, anytime after 5, I'm free. Lemme know how youre sched looks.

Jae

·
Registered
6,377 Posts
I'll call you tues evening, around 7pm.

Jae

1 - 13 of 13 Posts