The Nissan Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone noticed a rattle from the sunroof when it is open and you hit a bump. Let me know. Thanks

·
Registered
74 Posts
Well guys 2 days before my appointment i was getting a rattle when my sunroof was open. It ends up when the roof is all the way back it is not LOCKED in place it is almost like on a ledge so it teeters toddlers making a knocking noise EXPECALLY when you go over speed bumps. They did fix it it needs bumpers installed. It took the deal around 5 hours to fix this problem. I also told nissan about this issue so they can research it and save other time....

·
Be very afraid...
4,511 Posts
That was the first complaint out of my friend's bro-in-law when he got his back in October.

·
1,333 Posts
Re: rattle

wild willy said:
I have no rattle in any position
I have a rattle sometimes when it's fully open and im doing above 50MPH. Usually 75-80MPH...so should it rattle at this speed? It's not a constant rattle just an occasional one.

·
35 ALTIMATIC
165 Posts
MoneyMan said:
Has anyone noticed a rattle from the sunroof when it is open and you hit a bump. Let me know. Thanks
I get a rattle when the sunroof is open all the way, it's the sunshade that rattles. I believe it's the handle portion thats
rattling against the bottom of the metal frame surrounding the
glass. Just haven't had anytime to go to the dealer to have it
checked out. :(

NISMO 4 LIFE!

·
Registered
95 Posts
I'm getting a similar rattle from my sun shade as well. But I'm a bit hesitant to take it to the dealer - cause something will most likely ratter afterwards - something new.

Everyone that has had problems with rattling dome lights - do any of you have sun roofs?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.