·
Deuce Four-CIB-OIF III
6,757 Posts
I would read minds...

·
Frogs are good.
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
true but then would you live forever cause that would suck, everyone you know would die off and you would be around for eternitity and that would blow

·
Energy Liberation Front
1,290 Posts
Teleportation...I'm tired of paying $800 for a plane ticket. Being able to instantly be any place you want would be awsome.

·
Smell it, fools...
1,728 Posts
I'd have the power to change superpowers at will..... sweeeeeeettt. :cool:

·
Frogs are good.
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nice, so far thats the best ive heard, just pop up wherever the hell ya felt like that would be great. i'd pop up in some chicks dorm room and then vamp out when i felt the need lol

·
Deuce Four-CIB-OIF III
6,757 Posts
I like psykoh's idea...be like Morph...except...you have everyoen's super power....=D

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
anyone see orgazmo that would be a fun superpower
yah that was pretty lame but mine would be read minds

·
Deuce Four-CIB-OIF III
6,757 Posts
Wait...forget about read minds...have the power to control minds! That shit would be tight!

·
they call me the butcher
3,184 Posts
ability to controll time

·
many words, few of wisdom
1,214 Posts
knowing everything about anything, everyone past, present,future and reading minds on the side

·
Deuce Four-CIB-OIF III
6,757 Posts
With controlling minds...you could know about them, you could stop/prevent something from hapenning, you could make them do whatever you want...anything...you could prevent harm to yourself...lol...this reminds me of the days when I was young. Talking to friends about..."what would you do if you had..."...:D

·
Banned
952 Posts
Invincability isnt the same as imortality. :D

Also Risq you couldnt prevent harm dude you could only prevent one thing at a time, and you could only do what you can see. So if the dude was 100 yards a way a simple sniper would kill you.

Like I told on in IM THe truely best super power is Psychic. Cause then you could read minds, control minds, control objects, prolly minipulate gravity and time too.

-Cory

1 - 20 of 64 Posts