The Nissan Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i hear fmax has a turbo for 1st gens are there any superchargers or turbochragers for 2nd gens altimas???????

·
Registered
34 Posts
Yah, it gives you 100 rw horsepower, bringing the alty up to 110 rw horsepower. Tight.

·
Traded in Alti!!!
406 Posts
where can i get one for my first gen?

G

·
0 Posts
WHAT DO YOU NEED A SUPERCHARGER FOR I"M ALWAYS YELLIN AT MY DAD TO SLOW DOWN

·
Die Trying
8,357 Posts
there are no superchargers made for the Alty. Unless, ofcourse, you go custom. This is very possible and all it takes is, MONEY!!! Lots of it.

F-max does make a turbokit for the 93-97 Altima. I imagine it will fit the 98-99 as well. But, for $4000, just for the kit, i don't think it's worth it. Then again, you could go custom. All you really need is the turbo exhaust manifold. You can get that from f-max and fabricate your own. Route your own piping, get whatever turbo, wastegate, blow off valev, etc, you want. This is more like $1500-$2000

www.racetep.com has a shitload of n/a stuff and forced induction items as well. Check it out.

What i would recommend, the best Bang for the Buck! Nitrous. You can't beat it! The JWT set up is by far the safest way to go. They offer a 65 shot and a 100 shot. No mandatory upgrades. The only one is larger injectors for the 100 shot. Otherwise, a straight 65 horse to the flywheel and an ecu upgrade for around $1500. Check out their website and give them a call for more info.
You could do a search about, but not sure how much stuff will come up.

·
Official Troll
7,780 Posts
But you might want to do the basic bolts ons first.

·
Banned
1 Posts
ALTIMA POWER said:
WHAT DO YOU NEED A SUPERCHARGER FOR I"M ALWAYS YELLIN AT MY DAD TO SLOW DOWN
OK, this guy sucks, but I have to admit that some of his comments have gotten me rolling over laughing hard

·
Resistance is futile
3,202 Posts
2Tight said:
Yah, it gives you 100 rw horsepower, bringing the alty up to 110 rw horsepower. Tight.
Damn! REally? With the 120 or so going to the FRONT wheels, that would be pretty fast!
:rolleyes:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts