The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
i'm RICH BITCH!!!
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this thing in super street the other day it say "Supercharge any car for just 69.95" results immediate, it is called the turbonator and it is kind of like the tornado but the say the product produce more hp gains.

does any have this product, does it work, will it hurt my car, and is it worth my money.

just wondering

·
what is in a name?
2,731 Posts
you should be banned!!(arthur early)

·
Infantry leads the way!
2,061 Posts
Buy it and see. it's only $70 but a good custom sc for the Altima is gonna cost a ALOT more.

·
Registered
35 Posts
those things are worthless, check a pic of them, they are just stamped metal, for $70!!! save for a blower instead

·
Registered
35 Posts
those things are worthless, check a pic of them, they are just stamped metal, for $70!!! save for a blower instead

·
many words, few of wisdom
1,214 Posts
dont trust everything you read

·
i'm RICH BITCH!!!
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sorry that the word supercharger did not give the results that i wanted in the search so you can kiss my ass clo007

·
Golden Member
1,834 Posts
yeah mate, it works...

i got [email protected] with this mod, and ice cubes in the intake. otherwise stock.

(dont forget to route the ac line into the air box to keep the ice in a solid state.)

·
Garbologist Extrodonair
7,262 Posts
they dont even make SC's for altimas

·
clean freak
3,377 Posts
The one I am selling is much better. It is called the turboelectrichairdryernator. It is light weight, portable, plugs right into your stock airbox, adds at least 50HP and also blow dries your hair.

:D

Couldn't resist, just kidding around!

·
2k Mazda Miata LS
734 Posts
LOCK DOWN PLEASE! ease the pain........wonder if this guy thought of DELETING his own post.... like now.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts