The Nissan Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Disproportionate Member
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 350z does an admirable job. Save As please. See this thread for more commentary (requires registration).

·
carputer owns you
766 Posts
thats insane. I want a 350z now.

·
Lookin' for a hooptie
1,125 Posts
that 350 i must admit VERY nice, but those must have been mediocre supras.

·
Disproportionate Member
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
omegax said:
that 350 i must admit VERY nice, but those must have been mediocre supras.
Yes, and that was a mediodcre 350z too :rolleyes:.

It is only fair to mention that the Z had drag radials. Regardless, it's called "rung what ya' brung". No excuses, no promises, no magazine articles. Yeah, built Supra engines are hitting 1000hp, but built 350z engines are hitting 600 now, and getting stronger as people learn more about the engine.

·
Registered
655 Posts
is it just me or am i the only one that heard the blow off valve on the 350Z- it obviously had a turbo.

·
Thought Police Officer
564 Posts

·
Disproportionate Member
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Yes, it was a twin turbo, and yes, it was Charlie racing it. No, it's not stock. Yes, it is a daily driver. For reference, the subject line, "Greddy TT350z" means "Greddy, twin-turbo 350z". The link I provided also indicated that. He's dyno'ing 430ish at the wheels. Hardly a stock Z (never claimed it was; again, see subject line). Having said that, it's not the fastest twin-turbo Z out there, either. Built 350z engines are creeping into the 600-700 range now.

·
Lookin' for a hooptie
1,125 Posts
My friends were bugging out over the videos, The race was not even that close they basically got WOOped.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Nice vid, and car, but what the hell was up with those retarded ass burnouts? You would think with all the money they dumped in their cars they would know that doing brunouts on those tires hurts their grip, when those tires get hot, the rubber compound acutually breaks down, it does not get sticky.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
many people make fun of how the supra with 1000hp is probably only like 2tenths quicker than a 650hp supra.... also a muscle car needs maybe half of the supra's power to get the same 1/4 times

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
That's a nice Z. :D

Aquineas said:
Yes, it was a twin turbo, and yes, it was Charlie racing it. No, it's not stock. Yes, it is a daily driver. For reference, the subject line, "Greddy TT350z" means "Greddy, twin-turbo 350z". The link I provided also indicated that.
:lol:!

·
Long-term troll
282 Posts
anthunny said:
many people make fun of how the supra with 1000hp is probably only like 2tenths quicker than a 650hp supra.... also a muscle car needs maybe half of the supra's power to get the same 1/4 times
Traction issues with IRS. Good for handling, bad for launching. From a high-speed roll, the advantage of the 1000hp Supra would be significant.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts