The Nissan Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok.. well not to long ago i got my rear sway bar put in..when it was 1st put in... the put in on the 1st hole. which led to some rubbing...after being installed for the 2nd time.. it did some sqeaking for a bit then just kinda stoped... it started again a few days ago so i thought it might be loose or something.. i take it to the shop..pick it up and its fine.. for the 1st few hours..."thought it was gonna be that easy", it got worse.. now i get a binding sound.. it really sounds like the spring has rusted for 12 yrs then put on...put i brought it back to the place and the guys there said it was the strut that was put on wrong.. but dont know how.. everything was put on right.. im thinking now 2 double check all the nuts and bolts.. but i think ima have to pull it all out.. ne suggestions b4 i get started..simplify the prob..??

·
Registered
9,499 Posts
they tightened down the bushing too much and probably used a WD40 type lubricant. pop them off yourself and lube them with some grease then tighten to about 30ft-lbs (which isn't very tight)

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well ill def try that b4 ne thing...thankz.. let u know how it turns out..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts