The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
6,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Bryan....I just don't like to work 75 hours a week, and dump endless amounts of money into research and development of new Nissan-specific parts to be called a goddamn fraud...
Thanks to all who are viewing/posting over there
Alex

J

·
0 Posts
NissanLunatic said:
Thanks Bryan....I just don't like to work 75 hours a week, and dump endless amounts of money into research and development of new Nissan-specific parts to be called a goddamn fraud...
Thanks to all who are viewing/posting over there
Alex
research and development of battery tie downs must have been costly :confused:

GOD i love ripping on you... why do you have to be so much bigger than me?

·
Banned
6,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The only reason why you try is because I made you pee your pants in front of Uncle Sam's that night. That's why. Most people here don't know I made you almost cry, remember that?

Hahahaha,
Alex

·
Banned
6,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
JHU Sam said:

research and development of battery tie downs must have been costly :confused:

GOD i love ripping on you... why do you have to be so much bigger than me?
Oh, and the first time you EVER spend a large amount of money for something that doesn't work out your way, its called research and development.

Oh wait, you did, you bought your orange paint peeling, non-running, exhaust barking 15 second FASTEST GSR in the world..............

Which then broke.

You

ARE

OWNED

Bye, Sammy
:D

·
Formerly LordofSearchMod
18,041 Posts
I think alex is a crook.. he sends defective indiglos then holds the returns for 8 months before sending new ones back.... ;)

kidding

·
Banned
6,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Man, how'd you know. I went to Mexico and partied with those four dollars we made off the indiglos!!! What you know about that?

·
Formerly LordofSearchMod
18,041 Posts
hey, in Mexico, you can get a hooker, 3 beers, and a "My Friend went to Mexico and got me this lousy shirt" shirt with that money...

J

·
0 Posts
NissanLunatic said:

Oh, and the first time you EVER spend a large amount of money for something that doesn't work out your way, its called research and development.

Oh wait, you did, you bought your orange paint peeling, non-running, exhaust barking 15 second FASTEST GSR in the world..............

Which then broke.

You

ARE

OWNED

Bye, Sammy

WHOAAAAA!!!!!! [email protected]@@@[email protected]@@@@!!!!!!

J

·
0 Posts
Honestly... I couldnt be happier with my car and the experiences I've had with it. Let me explain

#1. It is not loud. It has a stock exhaust manifold and stock exhaust. How is this loud? Oh wait, you saw it 9 months ago.

#2 My paint. I didn't buy this car to learn about paint... I bought it to learn about engines. I'm majoring in mechanical engineering, not chemical engineering. Learning about paint is not and never will be a desire or aspiration of mine.

#3 Non Running. I blew a motor? true. I got a new one? true. How logn was it not running? 3 days. Overall I look back and am glad / sad I blew the motor. Glad- I now have a motor to take apart / tinker with. My friend BEST friend Jim and I have never taken a block apart... last night we cracked the head off and started tearin her down. GREAT fun. GREAT learning. Stuff i couldnt do without a motor to tinker with. I am GLAD for this. Sad- Motor was 300$. Luckily, I have cash. Downtime was no biggie AT ALL.

#4 Timeslips Ask any racer, any real racer, my car was a 13 second car. My trapspeeds, in excess of 100mph clearly indicate this. I had a badly slipping clutch (now replaced), causing me to relaly struggle off the line, and between gears (for traction). The Last time I even ran a 15 was in the spring, on a shitty run with a motor that was failling. I never even hit 15s with my turbo, or in many of the passes with my all motor car. Honestly I dont even care to argue about this because the knowledge I gain from building my motor is what im all about... making a fast car will come with time, knowledge is only waht you make of it.

I was encouraged to make fun of you alex.... to see what would happen- Thats the ONLY reason I did it. You can either respect me and my car for what they are worth to me (what matters). Or continue to talk me and my "scrawny white boy" clown-ass down.

·
Registered
4,270 Posts
Post some slips in the racing forum to back up your argument, and people will respect your car and your motor knowledge. Until then, you'll probably continue to be heckled as the "scrawny clown-ass white boy" (is that how you put it?)

·
0 to 4.3 in 60 seconds
491 Posts
gotcha back over there alex... even tho i've never actually bought anything from you:). unless of course you can ship me a front and rear bumper cover, and a right front fender, all painted that stock teal blueish-green color? even unnpainted would be alright, but painted would be hella easier. pm me w/ a quote bro, thanks[peace]
-bill

1 - 20 of 30 Posts