The Nissan Club banner
81 - 100 of 178 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Thanks for replying. Would the wiring diagram for both radios help? The radios are almost identical and idk why Nissan had to change the connectors lol
I don't because like i said i don't have the radio to physically test, the wiring could be the same or it could not, but you can go ahead and try at your own Risk .

·
Registered
10 Posts
[QUOTE = "str8jeanius, publicación: 5656225, miembro: 398541"]
Oye, ¿tendrías el arnés listo? ¿O sigues esperando el aux?
[/CITA]
How are you? I read that you could change your old panasonic radio for the bosch carplay
did you manage to get the steering wheel controls to work well?
I also attach a photo of a diagram that they gave me in case it works for you

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
[/CITA]
How are you? I read that you could change your old panasonic radio for the bosch carplay
Wow, thanks for the diagram but unfortunately, i was too afraid to splice into my original wiring (then i would've probably later end up regretting not purchasing a harness online in the 1st place lol) well, because i thought that if i was ever to get rid of my car for any reason somewhere down the line, that i wouldn't want to sell my carplay radio with it. i would want to have the original radio re-wired and put back in for the new buyer. (i dont plan on selling my car but i just wanted to be on the safe side, that's all) but what i eventually end up doing was buying a harness from a guy in mexico that makes them in a video that was sent to me on youtube. The guy has a ebay page as well as a perfect reputaion for these types of things. He speaks both english and spanish. I'm wiling to provide you with any proof you might need. (i do not benefit from lying to u or anyone else for that matter lol) There's a 10$ airmail option and a DHL option. (I chose DHL 2-day delivery) I got my tracking number yesterday. I dont mind sharing it with you for proof & our conversations from ebay as well. He's provided me other tracking numbers from US as well with both shipping options. (smh that's why i just chose DHL) but also, before i found out about this guy) i called 2 radio shops. The price i was quoted over the phone was 220 and the other told me 175 (but changed their mind when i came in). i showed them that i had the wiring diagrams they still didn't want to mess with it. They both suggested the aftermarket route by which i wasnt interested. i only tried the shops to have it professionally done instead of me taking the risk of trying to do it myself. So for around the same price, i might as well just buy the harness without the risk or having to wait for an appointment. This guy sells the harness for 150 plus the shipping of your choice. He's in mexico and i'm in US. the harness is plug and play (without splicing any wires) and he's repeatedly told me yes that everything works. But i havent recieved the harness yet (give me 2 days) but i do believe him. i dont mind letting you know when i recieve it just to let you know how everything goes. My apologies if you read this in hopes of expecting something different. But here's the video if it helps:

·
Registered
6 Posts
This maybe of help to some my friend that works at a Nissan dealership got this for me. Still hadn’t swap mine out waiting for harness but again might be helpful for others

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
This maybe of help to some my friend that works at a Nissan dealership got this for me. Still hadn’t swap mine out waiting for harness but again might be helpful for others
Oh wow! Yes that would definately come in handy. The pdf that you just posted, that's exactly what this thread was started about. Lol It's been a wild goose chase trying to find help online and finally someone has it. Hey, if you dont mind me asking, where did you order your harness from?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hey would you happen to have the harness ready? Or are you still waiting on the aux?
I'm still looking for the plugs, i forgor where i found the aux plug, i found a spare one, so far only one wiring harness is done, but I'm still waiting to find the other plugs, i believe i got the plug from the roof console of the sentra, but i haven't checked since i always forget to look for them in the junkyard.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm still looking for the plugs, i forgor where i found the aux plug, i found a spare one, so far only one wiring harness is done, but I'm still waiting to find the other plugs, i believe i got the plug from the roof console of the sentra, but i haven't checked since i always forget to look for them in the junkyard.
Is this the same issue you’re having with the one you’re making for me?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Wow, thanks for the diagram but unfortunately, i was too afraid to splice into my original wiring (then i would've probably later end up regretting not purchasing a harness online in the 1st place lol) well, because i thought that if i was ever to get rid of my car for any reason somewhere down the line, that i wouldn't want to sell my carplay radio with it. i would want to have the original radio re-wired and put back in for the new buyer. (i dont plan on selling my car but i just wanted to be on the safe side, that's all) but what i eventually end up doing was buying a harness from a guy in mexico that makes them in a video that was sent to me on youtube. The guy has a ebay page as well as a perfect reputaion for these types of things. He speaks both english and spanish. I'm wiling to provide you with any proof you might need. (i do not benefit from lying to u or anyone else for that matter lol) There's a 10$ airmail option and a DHL option. (I chose DHL 2-day delivery) I got my tracking number yesterday. I dont mind sharing it with you for proof & our conversations from ebay as well. He's provided me other tracking numbers from US as well with both shipping options. (smh that's why i just chose DHL) but also, before i found out about this guy) i called 2 radio shops. The price i was quoted over the phone was 220 and the other told me 175 (but changed their mind when i came in). i showed them that i had the wiring diagrams they still didn't want to mess with it. They both suggested the aftermarket route by which i wasnt interested. i only tried the shops to have it professionally done instead of me taking the risk of trying to do it myself. So for around the same price, i might as well just buy the harness without the risk or having to wait for an appointment. This guy sells the harness for 150 plus the shipping of your choice. He's in mexico and i'm in US. the harness is plug and play (without splicing any wires) and he's repeatedly told me yes that everything works. But i havent recieved the harness yet (give me 2 days) but i do believe him. i dont mind letting you know when i recieve it just to let you know how everything goes. My apologies if you read this in hopes of expecting something different. But here's the video if it helps:
Hopefully you got the plug for the carplay radio 2591A5UD0A and not for the 28021 9EK0A otherwise it won't work, let us know what happens and if you ever receive it.

The only plug that i was able to make was pending for a radio i wanted to sell, so far here's the listing in case someone would like to buy it, the wiring is for the basic no-touch Bluetooth radio to the carplay radio, keep in mind i haven't updated the pictures in the listing about the wiring, but you'll receive the exact plug for the radio upgrade. only for US buyers. 17-19 Nissan Sentra Factory Radio Carplay 2591A5UD0A WITH WIRING PLUG AND PLAY!! | eBay

·
Registered
88 Posts
Is this the same issue you’re having with the one you’re making for me?
Yea man, but i think i got an idea where i can find them, i also saw the plug is also on some 09 altimas and maximas, i might be able to find it soon, I'll check on one of my sentras to see if the plug is on the roof console, if it is, then i can pull them from the junkyard as my junkyard has like 11 sentras.

·
Registered
88 Posts
[/CITA]
Hola amigo, si quieres tener los comandos al volante en la radio con carplay 2591A5UD0A, necesitas tener un sentra 2016-2017 sentra SR y SL y sentras 2018-2019 con el velocímetro que tiene la pantalla grande y que aparece un pequeño sentra en medio, si tu velocímetro tiene una pantalla cuadrada a la mitad, no te va a funcionar porque la radio require señales CAN-bus (computadora del carro y otros modulos) y el otro que se llama CAN-convenience (volante), basicamente ese velocímetro manda señales digitales a la radio, y los sentras que no tienen ese velocímetro mandan señales analogicas (con resistencias) por eso no funcionaria.

Este es el velocímetro que requieres para que te funcione
Speedometer Odometer Trip computer Tachometer Motor vehicle

·
Registered
88 Posts
[/CITA]
Tu otra opcion en caso de que tu sentra sea 2013-2015, y 2016-2017 basico sin el velocímetro que te dije, tienes que buscar una radio carplay que haya salido de un versa 2019, pero esas radios rara vez se ven, y se venden mas caro por que pocos versas traen carplay radios, la mayoria de los versas traen la radio 28021 9EK0A que se ve igual, solo que no tiene carplay o siriusXM.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Tu otra opcion en caso de que tu sentra sea 2013-2015, y 2016-2017 basico sin el velocímetro que te dije, tienes que buscar una radio carplay que haya salido de un versa 2019, pero esas radios rara vez se ven, y se venden mas caro por que pocos versas traen carplay radios, la mayoria de los versas traen la radio 28021 9EK0A que se ve igual, solo que no tiene carplay o siriusXM.
Thanks for your attention friend, my sentra does not have that digital speedometer, but if I manage to get the radio of a 2019 versa and I even asked the exact part number to the same one that sells the harness in Mexico and it matches but it seems that the bosch radios do not They have the steering wheel controls in the main harness (20 pin) and it is the only thing that I cannot make work
The numeber part: 2591A5UD0C model: aivil12f0

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thanks friend, I hope you can tell us if everything worked well for you with that plug harness

·
Registered
88 Posts
Thanks for your attention friend, my sentra does not have that digital speedometer, but if I manage to get the radio of a 2019 versa and I even asked the exact part number to the same one that sells the harness in Mexico and it matches but it seems that the bosch radios do not They have the steering wheel controls in the main harness (20 pin) and it is the only thing that I cannot make work
Yea that's why you need a carplay radio from a versa because the steering wheel commands wires go to the main plug of the radio and it would work like normal, your other option is to retrofit a cluster like that, i did it on my 2014 sentra, i just had to replace the dash wiring from a 2017 and the cluster, you don't need to reprogram any keys or other stuff to change the cluster, everything is almost plug and play if you decide to retrofit a cluster, but if you're not into it, your best bet is the radio of the versa.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Also the reason Because you aren't able to make it work its because that plug with those wires seem to be for the radio without carplay (28021 9EK0A), this is how it is supposed to look like
Electrical wiring Gas Wire Machine Cable

I don't have a close picture for the wiring but I'll take it once i get back at home

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hopefully you got the plug for the carplay radio 2591A5UD0A and not for the 28021 9EK0A otherwise it won't work, let us know what happens and if you ever receive it.

The only plug that i was able to make was pending for a radio i wanted to sell, so far here's the listing in case someone would like to buy it, the wiring is for the basic no-touch Bluetooth radio to the carplay radio, keep in mind i haven't updated the pictures in the listing about the wiring, but you'll receive the exact plug for the radio upgrade. only for US buyers. 17-19 Nissan Sentra Factory Radio Carplay 2591A5UD0A WITH WIRING PLUG AND PLAY!! | eBay
Yes, i believe i did get the right one. He made sure he double-checked the part numbers etc (i sent him photos of both my radios) to prevent any mistakes. He takes pride on his repuation and he guranteed that it'll work. And i will keep guys posted as soon as i set it up. I'll provide photos as well. so far i have photos of the harness, and the package which i'll upload later. But be advised that i did request that it be sent without the aux cord/plug because it would have delayed my order until it came in. He was willing to put my order on hold until the order for the aux came in. I dont need the aux so i told him to go ahead and ship it without waiting on the aux order. he's been in contact with me on whatsApp every since.. And i do see that you have the CarPlay radio for sale with the harness included. wow. i believe i paid around 350-400 for the CarPlay radio and about 138 plus 50$ shipping total. you have everything ready for a little over 500. not bad

·
Registered
10 Posts
Also the reason Because you aren't able to make it work its because that plug with those wires seem to be for the radio without carplay (28021 9EK0A), this is how it is supposed to look like View attachment 102456
I don't have a close picture for the wiring but I'll take it once i get back at home
The bosch radio that I have if it has carplay and if it was taken out of a 2019 versa crashed but if it seems that the cables of the steering wheel controls do not have the same positions

Attachments

·
Registered
88 Posts
The bosch radio that I have if it has carplay and if it was taken out of a 2019 versa crashed but if it seems that the cables of the steering wheel controls do not have the same positions
If it really was from a versa, then connect it to your car and see what happens, the chip is supposed to be already programmed to accept either digital or resistance signals even if the plug doesn't have the wires, so just try and see what happens.

81 - 100 of 178 Posts