The Nissan Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
hello
3,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it me or are some Altima tail light trim's brighter and more chrome like than others?? The trim on my tail light is shiny as hell, but some of the others altimas i see on the road and on the forum are darker like black chrome...or am i just going mad??

·
Registered
405 Posts
they're all the same, but on black altimas, the trim along the edge of the light looks a bit whiter.

·
Long Time Caller
1,951 Posts
its all in the lighting.

looking here, on the black ones there does look like it has more of a white trim around it.

and here it looks dark, just the light

·
Sarcastic Member
3,548 Posts
The lady who lives down the block from me has a pewter colored Altima, and for some reason her taillights seem tinted. I even pulled up next to her car and comapred the two. Her's look smoked compared to mine, like they're tinted. Im jealous, I want hers . . .

·
aim: Nism025
1,680 Posts
yeah it is just the light. but damn i wish i smoke my lights already, my next mod is the taillights, i will post pics when done.

·
Goldmember
311 Posts
Kaze101 said:
yeah it is just the light. but damn i wish i smoke my lights already, my next mod is the taillights, i will post pics when done.
good luck on trying to pry them open, many have tryed and failed

·
Sarcastic Member
3,548 Posts
pimpin'alty said:
get up in the middle of the night and do your work... i bet she woldn't even notice.....lol
LoL, thats not a bad idea, she probably wouldnt even notice, in fact she might even let me switch. She's a nice lady, back in highschool,whenever my old Stanza wouldnt start, she would always tell me to take her car instead because she had 2 of them. Dodge Neons suck btw lol

·
Registered
14 Posts
Nissan Commercial

Have any of you seen the new Nissan commercial that talks about Nissan tail lights? Something about the design of their tail lights.

In the commercail, the Altima tails look like they are smoked carbon color instead of chrome. Does anyone have this? I also saw a silver altima in a parking lot with smoked out tails instead of chrome (it was lowered and had rims, so I'm not sure if he smoked them himself). Are you guys sure the new altimas don't have an option of smoked tails or something? I have a 03 and mine are chrome unfortunately (reminds me too much of altezza style tail lights on civics).

·
hello
3,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yea..so i dont get it! are some tinted or not?? cuz mine seem to be ALWAYS bright chrome, but other cars are like smoked out. :(

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
fr0mastaj said:
Is it me or are some Altima tail light trim's brighter and more chrome like than others?? The trim on my tail light is shiny as hell, but some of the others altimas i see on the road and on the forum are darker like black chrome...or am i just going mad??
Its you! I don't believe Nissan would alter the color scheme of the tail lights on our cars. Perhaps it's because of the exterior of the car that led you to believe this.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts