The Nissan Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 94 Alty GXE. I was looking for new head, and tail lights. When I found these tail lights (Altezza I think) I noticed that it is a pair of 2 not 4 lights. My Alty has 2 regular tail lights and then 2 on the bottom of the trunk (they look like one when the trunk is closed). Any help would be great, thanks.

·
I keep em comin back.....
3,205 Posts
Well, many on here totally despise Altezzas, I'm one of them, but I don't like to flame people (unless they flame me of course) you will find that out in this thread alone. But get what you want. Check out: www.customaltima.com they have nice replacements for the first gen on rear tails, there is a thread around here for head's too, nice blacked out ones too, search around!

·
Banned
413 Posts
Get the customaltima.com Gen II Tails for the 1st Gen Alty, you'll like them there custom look but not ricey at all and you dont have that god awful orange blinker like on the stock ones.

·
Lookin' for a hooptie
1,125 Posts
you dont have a 1994 GXE then... a US model anyway...
our tail lights are one peice... the trunk does not hold any part of the tails.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I have these...although they are altezza, i have recieved some nice feedback from many of people who hate the altezzas....wish i could say the same for my grill. lol.

·
SUCK MY HAIRLESS GONADS!
3,292 Posts
chuck34gboro said:
i owned some chrome altezzas for awhile. i was told to remove them in almost all of my posts. i never let it get to me.

now i got some CF TYC altezzas in my attic waiting to go in.
charlie don't make the same mistake twice man!

DragonFg said:
If you have an Accord you better just run away from this forum!
:D
lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Noir Mat
921 Posts
i think he means 4 bulbs....(2 for brake/tail 1 for turn and 1 for reverse) whereas sum of the altezzas look like they only have a spot for 1 bulb as a brake 1 as a turn and 1 as reverse.... i think thats what he means?

peace
dante

·
Noir Mat
921 Posts
/\ right i think thats what he means cuz the stock lights have 2 brake/tail 1 turn signal and 1 reverse

peace
dante

·
Registered
95 Posts
yea, i was confirming that you were right, never heard of one with 4 bulbs....nevermind pieces. the factory tails had quite a few though. with no pics hsi quest. is still up in the air.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts