The Nissan Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
H.I.5-SPEED
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WTF:tailights,dash,corners,&sidemarkers don t work

Anyone help please. When I turn my lights on at night my entire dash doesn't light up along with my side markers and cornering lights even my constant taillights don't work...I checked all the bulbs in the car...every bulb, had to change a side marker and its fine but nothing comes on... also when I arm my alarm the lights that do not work when I switch on my lights all come on as usual when armming my car. I multimetered the sockets and all got juice coming through I just never checked my dash 'cause I don't think thats the problem..?Could it be in the dash? what about the switch in the steering collumn? Advice and what nots would be greatly appreciated.Mahalo

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
its the tailight fuse under the hood of your car. Its in the fuse box by the battery.

·
master of the 5th speed
55 Posts
also, check the tail lamp fuse in the fuse box. all the light u listed are connected to that fuse.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
yep, taillamps fuse. in your fuse box inside the car, it's the first 15A fuse from the bottom on the left column. I've changed that fuse 20 times.

·
H.I.5-SPEED
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
DAMN!!!!!!! you guys are quick with the replies! I forgot to mention I checked all the fuses in the car but I will check the fuses under the hood....Thanks all y all mahalo

·
*Horny Member*
403 Posts
It just happened to me a week ago, while I was doing 80mph on the highway at 11pm. Really freaky when all your lights go out at once except for the headlights. I thought it was my fog lights connections, but it was in fact the tail-light fuse inside the car.

And for future reference: use a bigger fuse (20-25-30) and it should not happen again

·
1993 GXE
14 Posts
sup dawg....check your fuses hawaiian!
one little fuse can **** up alot of stuff.

what part of hawaii you from cuz.

·
master of the 5th speed
55 Posts
Thieu said:

And for future reference: use a bigger fuse (20-25-30) and it should not happen again

running higher rated fuses ain't a good idea.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts