The Nissan Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im really bored, so I decided that im gonna take off my "gxe" emblem off the back of my car. How easy is it to do? Is it just clipped on or what?
thanx

·
Registered
17 Posts
its easy to do and they arent clipped they are a stiff foam like material. they are stick on at least on the second gen they are. i took off the gxe and altima emblems on mine for a nice clean look.

·
Youngest OG Member
761 Posts
We have a GXE emblem in the back of ourcar?Huh,i didn't know that.Anyway it's probably glued on like the ALTIMA emblem.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Just a side note here...I know in the state of MA and in most other states that when you buy a car (used or new) and the dealer puts on their own personal name on the car (you know... the dealership names), by law they have to remove it if you ask them to. I don't think this will apply to the actual Nissan lettering, but then again...this is just side note. Oh, and FYI...in the state of MA, the dealer MUST make you sign documentation saying you authorize them to put their dealership name on the car and if later you come back and ask them to remove it and they say no...they will be fined. :)

·
Registered
209 Posts
Perfect Nissan said:
Im really bored, so I decided that im gonna take off my "gxe" emblem off the back of my car. How easy is it to do? Is it just clipped on or what?
thanx
You can take dental floss and run it back and forth and they will come off pretty easy. Make sure to use mint flavor!! :D j/k. then you can rub the left over adhesive crap off with your thumb, or use some paint cleaner that wont hurt the paint. buff polish and wax for the best results

1 - 6 of 6 Posts