The Nissan Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, as you might know i just got my car back about a month ago from being keyed. so i was on my way home, and BAM! i get rear ended by a woman in a van. great. what a way to start out the day. so then we call the police, and i look for my registration and papers. i had my license, but i couldnt find my registration. so the cop checks it all in his computer. PHEW, that was a close one! i lucked out. so i got the ladies number, and im gonna get the damage estimated on monday most probaby. no major dents this time, just some deep, deep scratches and the bumper is a little mis-aligned. man this sucks the big one. i hope you all are having better luck with your altimas.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
rf_fanatic said:
Get a high estimate and get it fixed cheaper and buy mods with the extra...accidents are great sometimes.
exactly what i was thinking about 10 minutes after i vented my anger hahaha. maybe turn this...i think 3rd accident into something productive! the thing is, none of em were my fault. so i guess thats one thing to be happy about:)

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
and the story continues......i call the lady up that hit me. and turns out that its a company car. but, she doesnt know who her insurance is. AND, her company is closed on weekends. SO, shes trying to reach her boss or whatever, and she calls me up telling me to wait til monday. ARRGGHH!!! oh man, i have to work on my virtues....patience, that is.

·
Banned
117 Posts
Did cop check your insurance?
Is it mandatory to have it in Baltimore? I know in NYC u don't have to have auto insurance.
I had one little rack as well, two girls, 16 y.o. didnt stop on the stop sign and got on my way, I was only going about 35 mph... So I hit the rear door of their almost new For Taurus and total my old 89 Pontiac 6000 LE, whoo, that wasn't a car at all.
So after that, their Alpha insurance pays me double of what I paid for pontiac and I go buy a 92 Stanza... it was in 98...

·
4,020 Posts
NYC you don't need insurance, who are you kidding, NYS law says you have to carry liability insurance. Now that doesn't mean everyone does, but it is a law.

·
Terrance and Phillip Show
1,378 Posts
COMPANY CAR!?!?! MILK THAT SUCKER! you could get some mad cash from that....... talk to doo doo brown.. he got hit and his ride is SWEET now because of the insurance maney he collected

1 - 11 of 11 Posts