The Nissan Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
I ♥ speedbumps
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was that crazy shit or what!
for those who left early..after we split from the races..we headed over to an empty Honeywell parking lot..mostly TopNotch peeps..but then everyone from the strip shows up...so from there we headed out to Waterworld to chill...EVERYONE from the 19th and Williams strip and the Central and Deer Valley strip must have shown up..nothing but blue and hyper white lights covered the entrance to that baseball field...everyone was following us! shit was crazy...you had fools bumpin stereos, drinkin' 40'z and puffin on the herb...which is bad :p

It looked like that preview clip of F&F where all the cars are rolling in and out of those abandoned buildings. It was badass...but the cops, or fuzz as I have been known to call them, are all over those spots now :(

Time for new weekend plans fellas. Badass tho..only saw like 1 race..but the baseball parking lot scene was unreal.

Peace.

·
SHaWN OwNZ YoU
97 Posts
dazamn

that was tight (everyone following us) i thought it was only going to be top notch people but it was everyone from the area it was like whoa... the races sucked and we had the most cars from any weekend wanting to join top notch... good thing i might add. ..up to freddy and roger to get them in though

damn talking about 40 oz did you see all that gold (ol E ) damn that shit is what i used to drink back in the day...

Shawn

·
Bombest Mommie
4,601 Posts
...and deezamn! did you notice the skanky ho drinkin the 40?? hahahaha....THAT was some funny ish there......AND she tried to cop an attitude with alex too! aahhhhhhaaaaaaaa

1 - 3 of 3 Posts