The Nissan Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
jdm b16a eg6/MeCCaRyDeR
5,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
she was stollen last night.....i woke up to a call from the police at 650 tellin me that my car is in front of there face with no hood, parts missin from the motor, no taillights, no wing, no rims////iono what else they did but i'll find out and take pics tomarrow...i've never felt so sad.angry...its like i lost my girlfriend or something

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
i feel u man...ma jaw dropped to the ground when i saw ma windows smashed and everything gone...

hope u can bring her back in2 one piece again....

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
WTF?! That is wack. Sorry to hear bro.

·
Scream if you want to!
368 Posts
damn ****in thieves. i can only imagine how you feel. I was beyond pissed when i got just my speakers and amp stolen last year.

·
dismember
11,347 Posts
shiat :eek:

·
jdm b16a eg6/MeCCaRyDeR
5,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
damn...im so depressed....i went to look at it today....no bumper,front or back taillights,hood,wing,mirrors,all door panels are ripped in half,deck gone(a ****in TAPE deck they stole),center console,armrest and shiftboot thing, glovebox,all speakers, bazooka,amp,back panels are ****ed,stole my arnettes(glasses),shift knob, carpet,.....more...so basically i gotta go get my old rims tomarrow and hood...go there..put that on...drive it to my hosue with none of those thigns....then imma just gut the whole thing...and put it back to stock..leave it on black stocks...and yup..my new car....pics tomarrow...:(

·
Banned
2,096 Posts
was it visibly obvious that you had loads of stuff or was it stuff that only we would know you had?
like from .net?
like the motor stuff and so on so forth?

·
jdm b16a eg6/MeCCaRyDeR
5,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
basically lookin at the exterior of my car...a theif could make 2000 easy already...i think that was there insentive

·
dismember
11,347 Posts
incentive.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts