The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is a questin to all 2nd gen owners with headers are they all loud period or can a resonater quiet it. I have stock piping and a crap obx muffler i got a new magnaflow that im planing to put on just want to know what you would suggest to do im thinking 3 resonaters including the stock one and if anyone has a sound file of there ride that would be cool.

·
Banned
1,143 Posts
firstly you only have 1 header, not headers.

how much more quiet do you need it? stock piping with just a muffler isnt loud. try having a full exhaust system, that will be loud. if you want the car to stay that quiet, dont mod it for speed

·
Banned
1,143 Posts
nismodriver said:
man 2nd gens suck balls time to get a 240sx or a vw gti
what exactly was the point behind this statement?

·
It's almost over now!!
3,660 Posts
lol...no you don't...if so, give me the last 4 digits that are written on the harness...and the first 3 on the block right below the 1st cylinder intake runner...GO!

·
Banned
1,143 Posts
please, dont turn this into a SR20DET vs KA24DE thread. the gay idiot who brought up the issue, stop posting. do a search and you will find the that the SR isnt that great in comparison to the KAs. a few people I know refer to the 240 as the next civic. right after the cavaliers and sunfires

·
Infantry leads the way!
2,061 Posts
If you have a Sr20 and the harness for it and think 240's are cars from heaven why did you buy an altima and not a 240?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts