The Nissan Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
*Bluebird Atessa Ltd*
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this GTR at JETSPEED where I got my front bumper done. When I drop the car off tommorrow, the will install a full kit with bonnet cut out and a newpaint job like the GTR. Do you guys think its a nice colour!!!!!

·
altimas.net OG
1,350 Posts
i can sit here and stare at that car all day...

-shek

·
I don't care
3,361 Posts
FUZION_R said:
I saw this GTR at JETSPEED where I got my front bumper done. When I drop the car off tommorrow, the will install a full kit with bonnet cut out and a newpaint job like the GTR. Do you guys think its a nice colour!!!!!

I don't know why but as soon as I saw that pisture I said "that's not a GT-R. The idea of puting guttermesh on a GT-R makes no sense to me. And it just seems wrong (I think I'm crazy).

I think an Altima would look good in that color, but I say keep it pretty simple like shockwave.

·
I OWN XTC,An XTC OWNZ U
962 Posts
i like it :D it similar to mine i have highlight blue pearl, that looks like regular blue pearl.

·
*Bluebird Atessa Ltd*
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
got any pics of the car with blue pearl..Actually that car has flakes on it..It only works when the sun shines on it..ANYway after they blue it Im putting half purple pear on the back side of the car

·
Registered
69 Posts
Is that a flat or metallic paint? It's hard to tell from the pic. If it's a flat color I'd say hell yeah to getting it! I like it alot!

·
Registered
15 Posts
*drools*

Thats one nice looking car, esp. in that color....an Alty would like hot with that!

·
I OWN XTC,An XTC OWNZ U
962 Posts
Is that a flat or metallic paint?

yes it is, the only draw back to this color it looks very dark at night.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts