The Nissan Club banner

Ter-Tech Drift event at Fairgrounds Parking lot July 19th

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  TER-TECH 
#1 ·

Finally its here and pre reg is open. the next drift practise will be at the south Florida Fairgerounds in West Palm Beach on Saturday, July 19th 2008.
Driver fee is $100 including one mechanic (include the name in the paypal notes section) spectators $10.00 under 11 free.
Drivers will be limited to 40 amateurs and 4 NOPI licenced drivers and as promised the NOPI drivers drift for free in the 2008 season. Unfortunately there wont be any tandem drifting at this event only solo runs.

To Pre Reg go to Ter-Tech Drifting
Directions to the lot are from I-95 take Shoutern Bldv to west, past turnpike make right on to Fairground drive and enter at gate 12. from turnpike go west on to Shoutern drive about 1 mile and turn right to fairground drive enter at gate 12.

Cars will be inspected for working seat belt, loose battery, loose items, loose balljoints, etc... common sense stuff. Drivers need to wear proper shoes, clothing and HELMETS. Drifting outside of the track area is forbidden thru out the day and any other kind of foolish behaviour will not be tolerated. For any questions either e-mail me at Harri@ter-tech.com or call me on my cell 561-312-1871
sincerely
Harri Tervola
Ter-Tech , inc.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.