Nissan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Sweet Photo's. One question, In the side profile pic of honda killah's car, in the backround is a maroon first gen...Is that anyone on here ???

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alty94 said:
Sweet Photo's. One question, In the side profile pic of honda killah's car, in the backround is a maroon first gen...Is that anyone on here ???
Yes he is! He is aznalty17 on this board.

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thurston said:
When is the next meet going to be in Texas?
I want to try to get a Texas wide meet to where everyone can make it to. Some places that I suggest are:

Waco
Austin

both places are centraly located. Anyone else have any other places in mind?

·
Girl-Moderator
4,061 Posts
I got some good shots of most of the cars. But I need someone to scan them. Anyone?

Dom, tell Tony my bf wants to run him in my car.

HK, Jerry talked to the vinyl shop, he said he'll give you a call Wed to give you the details.

·
TA boi
443 Posts
Yeah......I'm the guy with the Maroon 1st gen alty. Dom decided not to take pics of it! itz all good. You can see more pics if you visit our team site at www.teamadrenalin.cjb.net , just thought I could add that in.

AltimaVixen- I'll run but I dunno if I'll win......I think I beat Dom by chance....but I'll run your BF for kicks....

talk to you guys late......

·
Screw slow...Drive fast
958 Posts
Thanks. Ever since I got that front put on my car I wanted to get the sides and rear.It just evens everything out.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
About this Discussion
19 Replies
10 Participants
AznAlty17
Nissan Forums
Welcome to Nissan Club, one of the largest Nissan forum communities. Discussion, reviews, maintenance and more.
Full Forum Listing