The Nissan Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
VTEC wont save you....
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ALTIMAVIXEN,JELLO,PILLAGE,and ALAM6969....if you are going to claim TOPNOTCH then you have to have the logo in your sig.You can copy ANY members logo and just add it to your sig.We dont have the banners made yet(hopefully this week)but we still need to represent on this board...

The banners are coming soon and I still have all your contact numbers and the such and we will all meet again soon.

I am actively recruiting new members and I have two I am trying to get put down.One has a 2000 Accord sitting on some 18's with exhaust and the other has a SENTRA 2000 model.I think he has catback exhaust as well as intake.

I went to MZM International here in Austin to see about a discount for members and he was talking some bullsh*t so I went to PROTECH instead.Protech will be the ones to lower my car this upcoming weekend.I havent talked to them about a discount yet but I will once they finish with my car.

I am sure I can work something out with them to benefit members.

ALAM is the only one so far to put TOP NOTCH in his sig.Whats up with the rest of yall?

AV and Jerry..dont forget to hit me up about the banner prices and what time we will meet on Friday so I can lay down a deposit.

·
Playing PS2
1,350 Posts
Ok HK just let me know when and where and I am there no problem. Check the SIG

Pillage

·
Girl-Moderator
4,061 Posts
i tried posting my pic in sig via IMG but it's not working. do i gotta do the topnotch the same way? or just post it as a file? like it doesn't have to be hosted anywhere?

·
Back to the basics
770 Posts
How can I get to be able to claim top notch and all that I really want to be a part of the club and just want to know what I have to do to get in. Just let me know. Thanks. Peace.

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
PimpAlty said:
How can I get to be able to claim top notch and all that I really want to be a part of the club and just want to know what I have to do to get in. Just let me know. Thanks. Peace.
You have to show up to altima meets! j/p Hondakillah a cool guy just talk to him.

·
VTEC wont save you....
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey PIMPALTY...your as good as in but you need to be able to make the meets/and club meetings when they start...

I will keep you posted...we should have the windshield banners in about a week bro.

·
VTEC wont save you....
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
AltimaVixen said:
i tried posting my pic in sig via IMG but it's not working. do i gotta do the topnotch the same way? or just post it as a file? like it doesn't have to be hosted anywhere?
.Looks like you figured it out AV.Thanks yall...appreciate the participation...:D:D:D:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts