The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Knight Davion
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I made my own red blinkers a while back from that fix a lens plastic. I have so much left over and it was either I throw it out or make some more. So I made some for you guys as a thanks for helping me out so much. I have made several red ones as you can see below:

Now these are shinny on both sides and when I put them in like that, I could see the bulb. I then sanded one side and put it back in and the whole red piece lit up so its much better that way. I'll let you guys do that when you get them though.

I also can make some orange and clear ones for whoever would want that. Just pm me your address and I'll mail them to ya. So, thanks again guys!

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
i dont quite understand what these are for/where they go. Thanks for being so generous.

·
The Saga Continues......
3,303 Posts
these are basically lenses that go over your turn signals inside your car. the third gen has those green turn signals located inside the silver gauge covers on the dash. to install these, simply push the steering wheel down and yank on the silver gauge covers. they'll pop out and you'll see what to do after that. pretty straight forward. i did this a few weeks ago and they look much better than the green. goes alot better w/ the orange interior lights. hope this helps ~ ed

·
Knight Davion
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Stillen23 said:
these are basically lenses that go over your turn signals inside your car. the third gen has those green turn signals located inside the silver gauge covers on the dash. to install these, simply push the steering wheel down and yank on the silver gauge covers. they'll pop out and you'll see what to do after that. pretty straight forward. i did this a few weeks ago and they look much better than the green. goes alot better w/ the orange interior lights. hope this helps ~ ed
Thankx for explaining it. I guess I should have originally.

·
Bakersfield's Finest
779 Posts
yea but it sounds like hes giving them away anyways...
tis better to recieve than to go out and buy...

·
Registered
65 Posts
I went to hobby lobby today and they said all they didnt have it... maybe i explained it wrong. is their any specific name for it or its just colored plastic

·
Knight Davion
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
What I got was a taillight repair kit. Now tail lights usually have red, yellow and clear colors. I dont think they'd have blue or any other color for that matter. Hope that helps :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts