The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
I'll kick your a**
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey!!! I wanted to thankyou guys :D :D

It was wonderful to meet you all. We made it home alright...

I had fun today, it was great to put a face with a screen name. Ryan thans for making all of this possible! Kev (from ATL) don't forget I still want that hood...So, your ride look sweet!! (don't see her!!!)

OK, it is late, and I'm goin to SLEEP!!!!

Take care you guys and I see you guys again... someday! LOL... next time w/o baggage!!! :)

C-

·
My Alti got da last laugh
1,546 Posts
too bad you missed me whoop up on our big sister the max with bolt-ons. we chilled with some other cars at a lot around 9.

·
Registered
106 Posts
i dont feel to bad now, suprised i didnt get either one of you lost gettin home yesterday :)

good meetin all of you, GOTTA do it again sometime....especially when it gets warmer this year so we can get a few more to get out.

forgot to charge the digi cam back up so ill be able to put pics up later on hopefully.

ramses please hook up that tranny man :p

·
I'll kick your a**
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
blackaltima95 said:
i dont feel to bad now, suprised i didnt get either one of you lost gettin home yesterday :)

good meetin all of you, GOTTA do it again sometime....especially when it gets warmer this year so we can get a few more to get out.

forgot to charge the digi cam back up so ill be able to put pics up later on hopefully.

Nope, we didn't get lost. Actualy, we thought we went the wrong way for a minute because we didn't see that "chipenhal" or whatever..... LOL, but we made it fine!!! :)

·
TB-3
1,496 Posts
blackaltima95 said:

i did, i only got back to suffolk around 3 am

but it was fun

·
Banned
1,617 Posts
don't worry people, i'll try to get a meet goin this summer in nc. maybe u can have another fun time like u did in va.

·
My Alti got da last laugh
1,546 Posts
saw nice cars at carrss. viper, 911, mercedes with 22's. we didn't get into that much. we were supposed to stay at a hotel but everyone drove home. oh yeah didn't you see. burnt a 4th gen max with bolt-ons. didn't get to race eachother though. went to eat chinese. just chilled and showed off our presence at a lot meet. made some people happy in my car. and awwed people with sizz'z car

·
AKA Howey Feltersnatch
2,051 Posts
yeah, i feel for so and kevy. that ride must have been a bitch for yall. but i'm down for a ride to nopi and the mnt thing sounds coo w/ me so. but kevy, you left your nopi video at my crib!!!:( :( holla

1 - 20 of 20 Posts