1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
DON'T!!! I'm watching you
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got this e-mail today :

---------------------------------------------------

Dear Comcast High-Speed Internet Customer,

As some of you may have noticed, Comcast recently raised the mail storage limit from 10MB per account to 250MB per account. Since Comcast provides up to 7 e-mail accounts, you are now getting 1.75GB of total e-mail storage. This storage is in addition to the 175MB of total Personal Web Page storage and unlimited photo storage through the Comcast Photo Center.

Coupled with this increase in storage, we have modified our deletion policy for e-mail. In order to assist mail users in keeping these larger mailboxes more manageable, Comcast will delete mail in your inbox that is unopened and unread after 60 days. We will never delete any messages that you have opened or any messages, opened or unopened, that you file in your personal folders. To see how to set up personal folders, please click here.

We have made these changes to meet your Broadband usage needs. We will be reviewing these policies throughout the rest of the year and will inform you of any future changes.

Thank you,

Comcast High-Speed Internet

---------------------------------------------------

Isn't g-mail what started all this e-mail revolution with high storage limit ??? Then Hotmail, Yahoo and others jumped on the bandwagon and it was about time Comcast did it too.

:cool:

·
DON'T!!! I'm watching you
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
rEvVoMaNiAc said:
Well, Yahoo jumped on the bandwagon, then Hotmail promised it would do so... but hasn't as of yet.
But they sent e-mails informing they were doing it, right ??? I remember reading my girl's e-mails :angel1: :D and coming across that.

·
Registered
9,499 Posts
got thise in july but still haven't recieved anything yet

Dear MSN® Hotmail® Member:

As a valued MSN Hotmail Member, we want you to know that there are some exciting changes coming soon to your account that will help you do more, receive more and store more than ever before. And it's FREE.

That's not all. We're rolling out email antivirus protection as well as enhanced storage to help meet your growing needs. This will make MSN Hotmail, a world class email service that both scans and cleans ingoing and outgoing email for viruses and worms before they enter your inbox.

In addition to delivering world-class antivirus protection, you can also look forward to an upgrade in your storage capacity. In fact, you'll receive 125 times your current email storage with the introduction of a 250 MB inbox as well as the ability to send attachments up to 10 MB.

We'd like to thank you for being a valued MSN Hotmail Member and look forward to telling you about more exciting changes to your Hotmail account in the coming months.

We will send an update on when and how these exciting changes will be made to your account within two weeks. Please check your email for this important update.

Thank you, and enjoy the good news.

MSN Hotmail Member Services

·
Registered
288 Posts
I think Hotmail is upgrading in the order that people signed up...

that is, older accounts first. I've had mine for a lonnngg time (7+ years...)

I guess they're taking their sweet time doing the upgrades then...

·
4,020 Posts
Gmail still rocks all, the threading, archiving, tagging, it's sweet. I still have a hotmail account, but I dread going to it, it's filled with adds all over the place, is slow and just over sucks.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts