The Nissan Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
EL Baja-Panti
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thanx guys I made up my mind for real now, Im definitely going for a Shiva, went to different car audio forums and this one as well(altimas.net is da sh!t) and I came to a conclusion !

Seems like the shivas are the Sh!t !.....Price wise and quality wise so imma get one and have a ported box made for it, hopefully rthompson can help me with that........

But thanx to everybodys comments and opinions, my girl is buying the sub for Valentines (i asked her too) and ill pay to have a box made.....just to make sure is it the SHIVA MARK-3 ? in the www.ampman.com site for $125 shipped?

I think this sub is a very good choice from what ive heard all over so i think i wont go wrong......Thanx again fellas:D

·
Banned
384 Posts
POPPABEAR78 said:
.....just to make sure is it the SHIVA MARK-3 ?
That's the one. Good choice.

·
Registered
288 Posts
booyah...another one converted!

I personally run image dynamics myself but trust me...you made the right choice. And when your friends say your sub looks ugly or plain...tell them to suck it and then blow them away with how clean it sounds and how loud it will get;)

·
EL Baja-Panti
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
No F***ing doubt, the look is quite plain but im not judging it by the cover... nah-mean?

I think imma be happy with it! ive gotten nutting but good feedback about them so, once again thanx fellas.....

Imma take some flix of it and post it once im done, hopefully in 2 weeks..........
ONE

·
Registered
322 Posts
I have been debating for awhile now about getting subs, wanted 10, but looks like it'll be 12's. The Shivas are the ones I will be ordering, alot of choices, but alot of people seem to like the Shivas. Well let me convert. Thanks guys!!:D :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts