Nissan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 8564 Posts

·
july notm winner!
6,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Instead of thread jacking everyone's thread how about a bullshit thread...like where the 1st and 2nd genner's come and shoot the shit...Dont ask gay question's about your hid's or how your car stall's when you hit the gas..and dont fight...not sure if i can start this thread or not so just try and keep it alive yall....

Ill start:

so i bought some new to me tokico shock's from pull-apart for $50 friday...

their a little rough around the edge's but you'll never see them

·
///M Time!
3,872 Posts
Nice score!

After auto-xing my car on Sunday my alignment is off...bought a new passenger side axle...parts are piling up in my room again lol

·
///M Time!
3,872 Posts
^^^ No but this is CAR related I guess.

·
july notm winner!
6,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
off topic is full of drama and bull shit....id rather not partake in any of their shenanigan's

the way i was thinking of this thread was the "not worth starting a thread over, thread"
kinda like the not worth mentioning race's thread in the racing section...

·
///M Time!
3,872 Posts
I think I'm gonna need another alternator soon saw the brake and battery light flash on the way to school. Shitty autozone alternators only last like a year.

·
july notm winner!
6,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^^+1 ive been through 3 alternator's since buying this car...and that sucks about the alignment..thats why i quit messing with my suspension, alignments get expensive after you do a couple of them

·
Retired 2nd Gen'er.
5,476 Posts
Well here's how I see it. "Come in and bullshit" seems like some off topic shit too me. Posting up pics of what you have waiting to go on seems like a update. Its all good, it just seems like another update thread.

Edit: And threadjacking is inevitable.

·
///M Time!
3,872 Posts
It was my first auto-x and now I'm hooked. I drive the car like a possessed demon and obviously shit didn't hold. I'm gonna replace the axle (as the CV boot is already torn) and check everything out then get an alignment.

I'm thinking about getting stiffer springs for the front, but I don't know what the spring rates are for the GC's I have now...

·
july notm winner!
6,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sounds like me at the track....my wife made a bet with our friends that after i came back from my first time down the track i was gonna be ear to ear talking about nitrous....she won that bet lol....

im hooked on the track...id love to do an auto-x though...i think they hold them at barber motorsport's track (its like 20 minutes away) but im betting its high as dog mess

·
july notm winner!
6,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
because with a proper launch (NOT at idle) it should put down 15.3-15.6 n/a with a full interior with a ****ing automatic transmission...should do low 15's with a 5 speed

·
july notm winner!
6,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i will when it quits raining every weekend....had a monsoon come through friday-sunday morning...supposed to rain all weekend this weekend too...:( i had a blast at the track...this time ill put down better number's i mean i couldnt launch any worse (because it almost stalled and died lol) so the numbers have to get better....im shooting for high 15's this time around and after that ill start stripping the interior..

·
july notm winner!
6,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
your such a dick lol

atleast someone on this forum has the balls to go to the track with their slomachine :wall:

·
july notm winner!
6,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
a 17? idk what thread youve been reading....car's quicker then that....i didnt use guestimation to come up with my track time's...its proven time after time a .1 second on your 60' is good for .2 seconds off your 1/4 mile time....a good set of tires (which i HAVE) and a good launch and the 93-01 altima in n/a trim is capable of a 2.0-2.1 60' mine was a 2.63 you do the math....

math doesnt lie......

·
july notm winner!
6,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
she wasnt standing in the right place for a video i just wanted picture's....she got a video as well....

car ran a 16.83 @ 81.37 with a 2.63 60' hell my trap speed wasnt even up to what it should have been...it was the first time at the track.....

.63*2=1.26
1.26-16.83 = 15.57 :wall: thats with a 2.0 second 60' i can go on and on about how i can improve the track time but im not....im gonna shut up and put up....ill let my times do my talking

and before the whole sealevel shit gets thrown out...track is +450ft above sea level...and it was a cool and breezy 62*

i cant wait to go to 01nismo's track...im betting its like +200ft above sea level

1 - 20 of 8564 Posts
About this Discussion
8.6K Replies
132 Participants
xaxaxogi
Nissan Forums
Welcome to Nissan Club, one of the largest Nissan forum communities. Discussion, reviews, maintenance and more.
Full Forum Listing