The Nissan Club banner

8041 - 8060 of 8130 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Curious. I recently purchased a 02 2.5 the gentleman that I purchased the car from gave me 2 keys both with the key fobs, while cleaning the car I found a single key (no fob) it is like a burgundy color. I tried it on the car and to my surprise it started the car. The questions are does the car originally Come with 3 keys and why the different color?

·
09 Altima 3.5SE 6MT Sedan
5,540 Posts
My '03 valet was burgundy...and I kept it too :)

·
5,540 Posts

·
Start The Show - Jet
1,211 Posts
There's loads of threads on this stuff...if anything, I'd add some super capacitors beside your amps and be done with it (advantage with that is you can reduce the gauge of wiring used to supply power from battery) yet creating the same electrical effect of a much bigger battery with much thicker cables running to your amps.

http://www.nissanclub.com/forums/new-2013-nissan-sentra-discussion/371873-sound-system-doable-smart-alternator.html
LOL! Doug, was this posted to the right thread? LOL!!! :laugh

·
5,540 Posts
LOL! Doug, was this posted to the right thread? LOL!!! :laugh
Dunno why the double-cross post happened :) Must be that durn flux capacitor.... That and gettin' schooled by NMT...I'm having a day!

·
Jan 2014 NOTM
268 Posts
Produced these again this year. See parts for sale post if interested in a 2016 calendar

·
Start The Show - Jet
1,211 Posts
About the most I've ever seen In one picture lol
That '930 picture is just straight-up sexy. I've never seen that many in one picture.

BTW... who has the Silver SE-R with the Hella Supertones? I've been considering that when I install my Mishi radiator and redo my front end...

EDIT: Also... who has the WHITE one?

·
2 low 4 fat hoes!!!
7,428 Posts
Apologies, Riza. Just noticed your reply. Not quite sure how I missed it before now.

If I could argue the difference in weight, I'd go 265/40 on the front and 255/40 on the rear, but it's just too much weight. I'm on 245/40ZR18 Conti EC DW right now, and they're a measly 22lbs. I can't even think about going to a 245/45 or a 255/40 because it's a 2-5lbs per corner increase. I'd go to a stickier tire, but again... more weight.

For now, I think the Rays 57F with my 245/40's will be where I stay. I really think I just need to repaint the wheels in a "non-red" color. That may be what's needed. I just bought some white plasti-dip to give the "tooslow approach" a try. If I like the white, that may be the painted color.

For tires, you generally want to go one size smaller width than your section width, so 245's would be best on a 9" wide wheel. It may seem "stretched," but it's the most ideal for turn-in and setting of the tires in the curves. If I could find a good deal on some lightweight 18x9's with an offset between 45 and 38, that would be stellar. But... I doubt they'll be 17.8lbs like the 57F's... And it's SUPER hard to find 9" width with that offset. I would run 235/45's, but they're more expensive than the 245's and there's not as many options.
My rpf1's would be exactly what your looking for.

Went with a 245/45. Perfect stretch and enough meat for nyc roads.

8041 - 8060 of 8130 Posts