The Nissan Club banner

8121 - 8130 of 8130 Posts

·
My little champion...
4,966 Posts
I bet your baby rides and looks like it just got off the dealership lot. Nice work.

Still here man. Enjoying driving this thing hard. It's gonna go on jack stands soon as I make another parts purchase.

Things to do (off the top of the dome):
  • OPL radiator
  • Samco hoses
  • Motor mounts
  • Power steering high pressure hose
  • Remove/reinstall new coilovers
  • Front Wilwood BBK
  • Rear SPL toe arms (already have SPL camber arms)
  • Tie rod ends
  • Change oil
  • Rotate tires
  • Alignment
Feel like I'm forgetting stuff.

Oh yeah I did a thing on the front door panels, and need to finish rear doors...

·
ZERO MILES SINCE 2013
4,990 Posts
I bet your baby rides and looks like it just got off the dealership lot. Nice work.
I wish it was that clean. Paint is good, minor scuffs on both bumpers I don't care about, and it's mainly my rear passenger door that has a small dent I need to get fixed and still need to finish repairing an extra passenger side sill I have since the one on the car has a chipped rear peace.

·
My little champion...
4,966 Posts
So much attention to detail, I'm just happy mine actually hauls ass and that's good enough for me. Plotting on what to get next, only 50,000 miles left to go, LMAO. That's like 7 years for me.

I wish it was that clean. Paint is good, minor scuffs on both bumpers I don't care about, and it's mainly my rear passenger door that has a small dent I need to get fixed and still need to finish repairing an extra passenger side sill I have since the one on the car has a chipped rear peace.

·
ZERO MILES SINCE 2013
4,990 Posts
So much attention to detail, I'm just happy mine actually hauls ass and that's good enough for me. Plotting on what to get next, only 50,000 miles left to go, LMAO. That's like 7 years for me.
It's not completely clean to me until I get those 2 things fixed! lol

On what to get next, after this car I'm thinking V8 manual trans sedan. When this car is gone, those may be cheaper haha...

8121 - 8130 of 8130 Posts
About this Discussion
8.1K Replies
177 Participants
coconutt
The Nissan Club
Welcome to Nissan Club, one of the largest Nissan forum communities. Discussion, reviews, maintenance and more.
Full Forum Listing