The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
I AM LEGEND
10,874 Posts
I dont understand why one of these parts makers dont just jump on this.As many second genners as there is that complain about no second gen OEM-like skirts available for our cars,this is a gold mine.If I had the cash and the no-how,I would do it myself.

Doesnt have to be fancy,just something to even out the Stillen lip.

I would be FULLY willing to lay down a deposit,if reasonably priced,say $250-300 bones.

RACING GEAR gracefully offered his services,but I REALLY want something that doesnt have to be modified or taken from another vehicle.

Ho-hum,wishful thinking I guess.

·
Once again in a DSM!!
1,499 Posts
^^ Im with SLOW on this one.. I also willing to put down a deposit im just looking for the dang sideskirts and a lil lip for the sides of the back bumper like RACING GEAR..

Altimateone please let us know if there is something that you can help us out with. there is already a few peeps who liked the accord sides that Ry posted on a old thread..

http://www.altimas.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=70746

Personally I like the OE Accords sides (2)

·
Registered
7,046 Posts
something like the sideskirts would make producers money, in comparison to front/rear lips for the 2gen...the bumpers are diff on both ends of the car between 98-99 and the 00-01...so i can understand if someone doesnt want to make us front/rear lips...sideskirts I dont get...we want em, we need em, ****in make em!!!

·
Once again in a DSM!!
1,499 Posts
^^ but see somebody can make a whole set kinda like the Corolla S where is only the sides of the front bumper, sides and then the sides of the back bumper, that way everybody is happy.

·
I AM LEGEND
10,874 Posts
^Shaddup first genner.:p

Why hasnt ALTIMA8 tried top pick this up,I know he lost out a bit on the second gen kits,but damn can we get some love.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
I think the problem is that Jeff's trying to sell big stuff first. I mean his IBI body kit for 2nd gen. Why not start with something small, like eyelids or a lip, or maybe sideskirts and see how that's going to sell and then move on to full body kits.

·
Fibre Customs
14,959 Posts
Ry said:
Probably just a little lower than it is now. Nothing too dramatic, maybe like the 02+ OEM side sills.
Would you want it to have an intergrated mudflap like the 3rd gen's sille...? I love to do something for the 2nd gen, got to find a 2nd gen to work off of.

·
5spding soon...
1,377 Posts
Agreed, I don't want any body work either...to me its not a side skirt but nothing more than exactly what it is: a long piece of plastic that just happens to look good on the side of my car.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts