The Nissan Club banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am just curious about something. I am wondering what the average age of the Altima owner is for the last two years. I would bet my hard earned dollar that the average age of the Altima owner has dropped significantly the last two years. It definitely seems like there are some young owners on this forum......which I think is great!! :)

With Nissan redesigning the car for 2002, I think they brought a whole new consumer into the picture......the younger generation. I know that for me, before they redesigned the Altima, I never would have purchased one. Dont get me wrong, my best friend had a 95 Altima and I thought it was a great car......but the styling didnt suit me at all......much too bland.

Now with the new style, you have 19 year olds wanting to run out to their local Nissan dealer and buy one. I could be wrong but I am guessing that there isnt too many 19 year olds rushing out to get an Accord or Camry!!

Anyways, sorry for babbling so much, but I was just curious as to what the average age of the Altima owner is......as for me, I am 30.

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
We just had a big thread with a poll and everything asking the same question.....Just look back in the past 15 pages of this forum and you'll find it somewhere in there ;) Lots of responses on that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.