The Nissan Club banner

manual or auto?

• Auto, traffic blows and so does shifting

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Manual, auto is for people who give hand jobs to their passengers

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • What's a g35c and why do I like the smell of sweaty penis?

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Resident Lush
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, so I've found the g35c I want, actually I found 2 that I want. The only diff between the 2 is of course the transmission.

There are many reason to go with one or the other and both are equally important to me.

I am incapable of making decisions on my own, so what do you bitches think, manual or automatic?

·
Banned
45 Posts
get the six speed. i have so much fun in that car. be prepared to have it in the dealer a lot to get little rattles, squeaks, and brakes fixed. At least i know we've had ours in like three times for the brake service!

·
Resident Lush
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know wingy, but the brembos are calling, I am weak to their power :confused2

·
Resident Lush
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
descartes said:
At least i know we've had ours in like three times for the brake service!
I've heard the non-brembos have that squeaking problem, I didn't think the brembos had them.

·
Resident Lush
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
descartes said:
We've had our brembos serviced three times. they still squeak horribly.
That's not good for business...

Hey Phil, do you guys have the nav system? That's an option I could do without if it's not worth it.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
If I could do it all over again, I would ge manual. Most times my driving conditions are relatively smooth and traffic free, but there are those days when I go into Manhattan and praise myself for getting auto.

·
Banned
45 Posts
def35 said:
That's not good for business...

Hey Phil, do you guys have the nav system? That's an option I could do without if it's not worth it.
of course, and i think it's more than worth it. i'm actually looking to get a European OEM VW Navigation I'm so used to using it.

1,407 Posts
Manual or you are homogay.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts