The Nissan Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The game was between the Broncos and Chiefs, Christian Okoye, AKA the Nigerian Nightmare, BIG and fast Kc RB known for running over LBs and DBs.

A Running play, Okaye comes through the hole and immediately Met IN the HOLE by The Bronco’s #27 My Man Steve Atwater and [email protected]#$%^&*$%^

Okoye got the F knocked out on his back while Steve was standing facing forward,. Jumping up and down

:D

Eagles Vs The Cardinals, The Cards standing on the Eagles ONE yard line trying to score, and 7 TRIES Later they didn’t make it.
When the Card’s coach was asked, he replied “ we had to keep trying, it was embarrassing as it is”

:eek:

1,407 Posts
Any hit made by Dick Butkus.

·
Cub Fan, Bud Man...
310 Posts
Al Bundy's Friend Griff said:
Any hit made by Dick Butkus.
I will second this vote. Butkus was the hardest hitting tackler of all-time. He didn't just want to bring you down, he wanted to make you hurt so you would remember the punishment the next time you touched the football.

The funny thing is: the first hit that came to my mind when I saw the title of this post was Atwater's hit on Okoye. That was sick.

·
Wasabi Warrior
1,023 Posts
I like the hit Bo Jackson put on Brian Bosworth on a Monday Night Football game.

Bosworth was set and had a one-on-one opportunity to stop Jackson short of the goal. Instead Jackson knocked Bosworth on his ass and scored.

Best overall hit I've seen is the one Rich Miano of the Jets makes on either Mark Clayton or Duper. Clayton/Duper 'helicoptored' after being hit.

·
AKA Otto Von Titsling
791 Posts
Night Train Lane an old school Raider corner back, used to clothesline fools. I mean he'd go head hunting on every play. He is one of the main reasons why tackling by the head is against the rules. How about Jack Tatum, he was another guy who liked to hit you so hard your family members would die. Modern guys, I'd have to say John Lynch is a bad man.

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh yeah Ronnie Lott laid out a lot of Wide outs, the man could hit right through you, jack Tatium did teh same, but many accused him of Cheap play, but keep in mind that was allowed back then, so much so that he put one WR in a wheel chair for life.

Bo KNows all, yup the Bos didn't know what hit him, all he saw was the celing of the King Dome on his ass LOL.

·
The Humanoid Typhoon
144 Posts
Jeremy Shockey ran Over Brian Dawkins a couple of times it was sick. most of the hardest hits i have seen are from NFL Films (the show about the olden days of the NFL) Rules were not what they are now so a lot of shiznit was legal.

·
Massaging the pussy
1,551 Posts
The one where Lawrence Taylor broke the QB's body.... Joe Theismann

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LT's play wasn't really a hit though; I believe he just pulled him back hard by his jersey while his leg was caught under him, and SNAP!

But Of Course LT was the master Intimidator, I forgot what team he was playing against, he sacks their QB and says something like “SON YOU BETTER DO BETTER THAN THAT” or some shit like that.

Teams playing against the Giants would spend a substantial amount of time the night before the game discussing how they’re gonna stop #56, and listing those 2-3 players whose main responsibility to block him.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts