The Nissan Club banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just wanted to know what is the best turbo kit out there for my 2g alti....i already know that i gotta get a 1g turbo...but i was just wondering which one is the best out there....and now i ain't talking about no pansy $2200 kits...i'm talking like the best out there....and oh btw, money is not an option...i just want the ebst turbo kit out there....

·
Registered
69 Posts
altimanut152 said:
i just wanted to know what is the best turbo kit out there for my 2g alti....i already know that i gotta get a 1g turbo...but i was just wondering which one is the best out there....and now i ain't talking about no pansy $2200 kits...i'm talking like the best out there....and oh btw, money is not an option...i just want the ebst turbo kit out there....
Money will become a problem. Search for post by Y2knismo. He eventually bout a spec V

http://www.altimas.net/forum/showthread.php?threadid=8547&perpage=15&pagenumber=3

·
Incognito
6,134 Posts
ok, Im continually perplexed by post like this... a turbo and a turbo KIT are 2 completely different things (yes a turbo is part of a turbo KIT, but bear with me). a turbo is just that, a turbo, no plumbing, no manifold, no downpipe, nogaskets, no nothing. a turbo KIT is a compilation of parts put together to enable you (hopefully) to bolt on your turbo KIT onto your car with minimal trips to pep boys for parts. when I hear what turbo is the best, multiple questions run through my mind... imagine this, turbos are like cereal, there are about a million out there, and everyone likes and hates some, but they all have their favorite, you HAVE to be more descriptive for us to help you choose A turbo for A KIT.

·
team FSP drifting
1,693 Posts
altimanut152 said:
and oh btw, money is not an option...
then what are you planning on using to buy all this stuff??...

but seriously...listen to those like cthunder and goku and black and sam and alex and ryan and ultima and everyone in this forum who has posted too many times about this subject to even count...

search...and when you are done...search again...you shouldn't even be thinking of putting a turbo on your car until you can answer 99% of your own questions...

it is NEVER as simple as people seem to wanna make it...your choices are virtually endless...limitless possibilities given the proper knowledge, and research, and of course the funds...

it can be the greatest thing in the world if you do it right..or it can turn into a money pit of countless headaches if you don't...choose wisely and be rewarded...

·
Turbo Motorhead
3,466 Posts
Here, here! Well spoken Noah. My advice to you altimanut152 is to have your end in mind before you start this and any project. Know what you want it to be before you start. That way it gives you a basis to start from :) !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.