The Nissan Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I wonder how strong is the body of the new Altima 2016, seems I go out with my family for family outing some times and you know kids sometimes loves to lean or to sit in front of the hood cover area of the body. I'm planing to to buy the new Altima 2016 because I love also Sedan and not a sporty vehicles . But I wonder how strong the body is seems I use it for outdoor trip some times. Is the body of the new Altima are not good idea to lean and sit on?

·
Registered
591 Posts
the body of the 2016 altima is no different than the 13-15, all they did was restyle the body panels to make look different, you just have to remember all the body panels are aluminum, they are lighter and thinner, mean it's prone to hail damage dents and i wouldnt have anyone sitting on the trunk lid or the hood mind you. lean on a quarter panel, door or fender if you want and it'll be fine as long as you dont mind the scratches on the paint as a fingernail, belt buckle, or pocket button rubs along it (but that will happen to pretty much and paint job on any car)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Except the paint scratch, is the body can really handle some weight object if ever you have lean for some short time or anything you have accidentally.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Picturing this being brought up at the dealer lot -- "I need a car that can withstand 4 children sitting on the hood".

1 - 8 of 8 Posts