The Nissan Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
The Minnesota Member
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all...

As you may know, I'm in the process of looking for a car right now. I still got the '94 GXE, but it's gonna be my sister's car now (we were sharing it for the past two years) and I'm looking for something for myself. And, I found it... The perfect car:

1994 Nissan Altima SE. 5-speed. Leather. Sunroof. Fully loaded. Every option short of ABS. Don't know whether it had the LSD or not. 109,000 miles. No rust. Only in Minnesota for two years, previously in Texas. One owner. No accidents/body damage, only a few parking lot door dings. Had most major stuff replaced under 100k mile warranty. Guess how much? $3,950.

It was in the local paper starting Saturday and I called up for the info on Sunday night. I finally convinced my dad that we should go see the car last night, but when I called this morning, it was sold.

Apparently some lady went to see it after I called on Sunday night, wrote him the check right there, and she now owns the car. Talk about sh*tty luck... I bet everything I own that she'll never appreciate that car like I would have.

I've been looking for that exact model for over a year and a half, I'd say... I was sooo pissed when I found out it had been sold, but I guess it's what's best for me.

Damn. :(

·
Tofu Shop Owner
888 Posts
Nice cars always disappear fast.

·
Registered
26 Posts
good deals go too fast...thats why you have to go for the bad deals and just save alot more money...i mean if its such a bad deal it will last along time and you will have more money by the time it actually may turn into a good deal...right? eh...i dont even really know what i just typed but it sounded right in my head but i choose not to proof read it this way you all get a look at what goes on inside my head...yup just one REALLY long rambling sentence in my brain.:eek:

·
141 Posts
That sucks!!! Come up to Boston, and i'll sell you my 95 se with mods (stillen lip, 17's,dropped, exhaust, tint, alarm etc...) for $6800 w/97k!

·
donor cycle
8,714 Posts
lol, timmmyg has all of yall beat, he got a 94 GXE 5spd with 55k for like 3500.

·
dismember
9,414 Posts
timmy got a great deal :cool:
i can honestly say, i cant wait to rid of the altima and i will never own another one ever again.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts