The Nissan Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got new washer jets for my 97 alty cuz the old left one was pluged up and i couldent un plug it, so i got these new fancy ones with lights on the back or what ever (i just need the jets really) and i cant get the old ones off, i saw a post about a nut on the underside i gata unscrew but i dont see anything. just looks like its poped in there but i cant get it out for the life of me.

anyone else done this?

·
Banned
26 Posts
cut them off they are just plasic.

I dont have any but i dont want any neither.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i got one of the new ones in, but i lost the bolt for the second one.
and the first genhood (and trunk for hat matter) are the worst damn design EVER! the are little holes for no reason wht so ever that you cant get your fingers in to reach to the back AND ITS SO ANOYING! now ill have to go buy a new nut for the other one and will for ever have an rattling in my hood

·
Deuce Four-CIB-OIF III
5,862 Posts
no nuts

Hey jubie

It's really not that difficult...just take a pair of needle nose pliers...and there are two notches....just take the pliers, and sqeeze the notches and wiggle it around...it'll eventually pop out...I hope it helps...it's real easy.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i took my flat head pliers to that some bitch and shreded it to hell on the under side and then wedged the pliers against the bottom and took a hammer to em and it came out......

oh ya.... it came out....

thx guyes

1 - 8 of 8 Posts