The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
8,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These are the pics of what I have done in the last year. I won't be doing anything to it til next summer if the money is there. Tell me what you think. And i want to thank everyone here who got me to this point. Without this site this would'nt be possible. THANK YOU. -TP

Edit: To see the pictures A LOT clearer go here. Which is also in my signature.

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=440018&uid=414105

·
8,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
BlueDemonAltima said:
KILL BIN LADEN... ha ha... i like that... did you put that in the snow yourself?
No, A crazy marine guy that i know did it last year after the attacks.

·
8,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Jolt21 said:
why is the back of your car slanted in teh 3rd pic?

Cause the driveway is slanted and i took the picture wrong so it donst look stright. -TP

·
There is no substitute.
2,032 Posts
I LOVE that color and the look of your car. Cleanest looking nonkitted 1st gen ive seen. 2 things ide change and it would look perfect to me, either shave the rear gold emblem or replace it with a silver one, I think the gold ones just look like all of the silver rubbed off of them. and if at all possible shave the sidemoldings, but i dont think they look as bad as some because of that color. also it looks like u needa bake that one headlight or replace it unless its just a reflection. and btw nice work, I vote for a photo shoot with your bike rack on next to petersons :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts