The Nissan Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
i JUST heard that BUT there are some mountains in its way sooooo MAYBE it won't be so bad. I moved here the day Charley hit and its been non stop. Hmmmm maybe I should leave...

·
that was dumb.
2,336 Posts
My aunt lives on Hilton Head Island, SC. All my family is moving down that way too. I refuse to go because of the weather. I'll take my 70 degree summers over sealing up my windows and doors.

·
Registered
44 Posts
tekie99 said:
shit mine either.. had directv and fta dishnetwork running the whole damn time up here..
We have direct tv and digital cable and it's been fine. All I noticed besides the tree in the yard was a few shingles from my (or someone elses) roof in the front lawn..

·
Registered
44 Posts
helix031 said:
hey tara .. where is pasco ? north or south of the eye? (dont know FL much)
Pasco is in the north west in the tampa bay area. i just heard that eye is at hillsboro pasco line...so the worst is yet to come for me... :sad:

So, I', gonna go take the dog out one last time and log off and brace myself for what's to come...

Stay safe everyone...

·
ex-nissan owner
1,519 Posts
helix031 said:
seriously ... bring on IVAN
tried to go out and get dinner tonight.. damn 1 and a half waits everywhere cause everyone wants to eat out, even the damn drive through's at mcdonalds, wendys, and burger king were like 20-30 minutes long.. hurricane's suck.. and so does Friday's, because they were open for drinks, but closed the kitchen at 8:30.. what kinda shit is that?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts