The Nissan Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Resident Bitch
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It sucks.

We found a house that we were gonna put an offer in on today. Someone else already got an offer in, and offered them more than they were asking so that they would take it off the market and not consider any other offers. Blah... this sucks.

On a good note though... the owner of the house we're renting is interested in selling. He's meeting with our realter today to discuss it.

·
Resident Bitch
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The market here is insane... most houses are under contract within a week and the housing market is artificially inflated about 25% right now. This house we wanted just went on the market on saturday.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I think you will be best off going for the house in which you currently live. This way, you might just get away with only paying the fair purchase price for the house.

Who is "we", by the way? I forgot who your co-inhabitants are. :)

·
Scooter Doctor
406 Posts
My moms fionce is a realtor, the longest he has hand a house on the market was 2 weeks, everything is selling over asking price, and most are going in 3-4 days.

·
14,455 Posts
Damn, that is crazy. Sorry to hear Demmy :( Hopfully your current place will work out. You'll be able to save on moving costs, lol :cool:

·
Resident Bitch
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ahh yes... the day got more craptacular. The owner of the house we're living in is leaving soon to go do seasonal work in Alaska. He said he's not interested in selling now, but to get back to him again in December.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts